• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Finally happy to be a part of a forum again

ReadmissionRied

Bluelighter
Hello all, happy to be on a forum again. It feels like forums are a dying breed, doesn't it? Anyway I'm excited to read and discuss all sorts of drug topics. My current favorite drug is LSD in microdoses. I'm using ADHD medication and medical weed as well but they're therapeutic. Happy to meet everyone!

Last edited:
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Plenty of quality info to be found and good banter in the lounge!

It feels like forums are a dying breed, doesn't it?
Forums where there is any quality content, yes. This (BL) being exclusive to my time on any site other than like Dr portal, ebay once in a while and other essetial (these days) sites to function in todays society.
Welcome to BL, friend. As posted lots of data here going back decades... worth the time IMO to read up and let loose with your own experiences, likes, dislikes, opinions and all that jazz forthwith.
;)
We will see ya about.
Be well and stay safe,
Ptah

Hey, nice to meet you @ReadmissionRied.

I've only taken a full tab of LSD. What does micro-dosing do for you?

Weed and ADHD meds.. that would be heaven for me. Unfortunately my substance abuse disorder prevents me from getting either, so i find them on my own.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Hello! I do more or less, mini doses and sometimes microdoses. It helps me become grounded, awake, focused, euphoric, confident, mindful, etc. I take it very rarely, I feel like it flips a switch in my mind that I sort of come up from being underwater. It's an excellent feeling. I've taken average doses of LSD, AL-LAD, 4-ACO-DMT, 4-HO-MET etc and overall while they are indeed very good substances I typically don't do very well on them, on smaller doses I feel I reap the benefits I seek from the substances and less so visuals etc.

Amphetamines don't do much for me anymore and I also take them rarely. I'm still tapering down from a year long prescribed dependence from Xanax. Thankfully the dose was extremely small so I haven't had any bad effects (I've been tapering down since early this year).

Weed (orally) is a hit or miss, I typically need CBD to help with the psychoactive properties of THC which tend to trigger anxiety. When I dose correctly it's very helpful but given I have a very low threshold for anxiety it tends to keep me away from chomping on more edibles.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone~

Hello all, happy to be on a forum again. It feels like forums are a dying breed, doesn't it? Anyway I'm excited to read and discuss all sorts of drug topics. My current favorite drug is LSD in microdoses. I'm using ADHD medication and medical weed as well but they're therapeutic. Happy to meet everyone!

Welcome to Bluelight. I myself haven't frequented that many forums. I prefer quality over quantity & Bluelight fits the bill. ;) I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Welcome ReadmissionRied, hope to see you posting around the place. Nice avatar too! :)

Welcome @ReadmissionRied
I think bluelights a great choice of forum and I hope you'll stick around for a while. :)

And yes, most people are lame and prefer lame things like social media. Awesome people use forums. :D