• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mysterier

Administrator
Staff member
"Legion is an upcoming apocalypse themed fantasy-thriller film directed by Scott Stewart, written by Stewart and Peter Schink, and starring an ensemble cast headed by Paul Bettany.

After God loses faith in humanity, the archangel Michael (Paul Bettany) is the only one standing between mankind and the apocalypse. This time using angels as the act of Biblical judgment, God's wrath descends on Earth to exterminate the world's population. In a desperate, last-chance gambit, Michael leads a group of strangers to a small, New Mexico diner to protect a young waitress who may be pregnant with Christ in his second coming."

100435_film-trailer-legion.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPbYeQGlhAI

anyone else into seeing this? comes out Jan. 22, 2010.

A friend sent me this link about week ago and I was intrigued right away.

Might see this one at Imax =D

my mother told me about it a couple of days ago. i was more interested before i watched the trailer, but i still wants to see it! not too excited about Dennis Quaid though..

i like it when filmmakers try to tackle mystical elements such as these. isn't there a greek gods movie coming also?

I remember reading the 3rd installment of the Exorcist series and it was titled Legion. Scared the hell outta me at that time.

Movie looks like a predictably boring CGI shoot 'em up IMO. When I first heard about it I thought it sounded like it had potential, but the trailers put me off. Not going to waste my money.

The constant barrage of commercials for this movie are so relentless I doubt I'll ever watch it.

The trailer for this movie really put me off.

I didn't get why everyone in the dinner fuckin flipped a lip when the old lady says "It'll all be over soon."

I thought she just meant the pregnancy will be over... Then she becomes a demon, they shit their pants, and she gets piled by a shot gun.

It just seemed kind of all over the place to me, then again I'm not turned on to too many movies nowadays.

The old woman says "but the baby is going to burn" not "it will all be over soon."

Last edited:
^^On the TV previews they edited it to make it seem like she says "It'll all be over soon" instead. The theater trailers aren't edited that way.

What's with the angels that can be taken down with bullets? Really? You'd think god could do better than that :\

^when they're on Earth they are like humans is what i gathered.

i just watched this and i was not very pleased. i expected a lot more. it was moderately entertaining. i'm usually pretty easy to win over if a move is at least entertaining. i don't expect every movie i see to move me or change my life.

when it was over i had a genuine feeling of "that was it?"

going to watch this movie, hope it's good.

just went and saw this and was disappointed. i went into it not expecting much and still got shitted on.

i felt like they could have done a lot more to this movie. the ending was not to my taste at all

someone signed into msn with the msn name "LEGION WAS SHIT DON't WASTE YOUR MONEY"

iw asnt planning on it, ill wait till it comes on the movie network, for the gore

3 stars

it was a so-so movie, really over rated. i don't know if it was me or what, but it seemed like the last fight was edited out? and went straight to the ending.
fucking lame