• Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: Get Him to the Greek

Rate this film:

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/1star.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's a good time to be a British comedian.

Ricky Gervais, Sasha Cohen, Russel Brand, and to a lesser extent Steve Coogan have all broken big in America. Now if Chris Morris (the greatest of them all, IMO) would stop being all "I'm an artist and I refuse to sell out...."

watched a bootleg version of this, most of it. It seemed okay, but i wouldnt say it was one of the better comedies of the year.

i loved it. hi-fucking-larious. i never thought id say this but p. diddy was great, funny as hell. that whole "jeffrey scene" when everyone was fucked up stroking the furry wall had me rollin.

good role for russell brand and jonah hill as well.

He did some better stuff before he got massive

Agreed. He was at his best when he used to present the MTV Dance Floor charts during his junkie days, imo. I dunno if it was their original intention, but basically the whole show comprised of Russell Band schmoozing through the crowds at some big nightclub event or open air dance festival looking for the most Etarded citizen he could find in order to interview them. Well, I say interview, more like completely confuse the fuck out of said Etard with one of those long winded fantasy based sorties he's known for, and all the while mocking them at any given opportunity. Some of the "wtf is going on?" looks on their faces were absolutely priceless. I think he got fired from that gig in the end though becuase it came to the surface that he was completely off his box on heroin and crack while they were filming it. The Cuban Brothers took over after that, and it turned shit.