Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: Blow

If you go ti IMDB.com, you see Christina Jung, his daughter listed in the credits. I have seen this movie countless times and have yet to figure out who she is in the movie.

The scenes featuring Kristina Jung were deleted, atleast that's what it says on imdb:

Kristina Jung
Blow (2001) (scenes deleted) .... Clerk

I forgot to post to this but i finally read the book a few months ago. While i was interested in reading more of the real story and less of the fictionalized version that was portrayed in the movie i found the book to be poorly written and almost a snoozefest at times.

Maybe it was just me but i felt like i was reading a book from my Weekly Reader book club from sixth grade. I did enjoy the real take on the story but i thought that the author dwells excessively on George's childhood to the point of boredom.
I dunno, i guess i was really looking forward to reading this great book when in fact it was only mediocre.

BLOW is my very favorite movie right now. I'm so obsessed with it I watch it almost every day. lol.

I think it's sad how first his mom gets him in prison for like 2 years, then his fucking wife gets him put in prison for like 3 years, and then his friends set him up so he goes to prison for basically the rest of his life.

But despite all the bad shit that happened to George Jung, I think it would be worth it all to be a fucking major big time drug dealer like that, having millions and millions of dollars, huge mansion, and dozens of expensive cars... Shit... his only real mistake was putting his money all in one place, allowing him to lose it all... and getting caught that last time. But he almost had it PERFECT. Probably if it weren't for his stupid wife and bratty little kid he would still be free.

I hated his kid on the movie. She was so judgemental and shit. The way she looked at him at his birthday party when he got arrested. Little kids are supposed to be more loving and accepting than that. If Kristina still won't talk to George and holds all that shit against him, then that is so fucked up. She's a fucking bitch as far as I'm concerned. Stuck up and self-righteous just like all the "Hollier Than Thou" people in my family. I can't stand people like that.

But Johnny Depp fucking rules!!!!!!!!!!!! And he is fucking hott in that movie---at least until the last part where they make him look like he's all old and shit.

Well.. I really like this movie...(johnny depp is one of my favorite actors)

Maybe, he did more things that could of been bad.. but.. it still turned out okay..

i liked it. but im biased, cos i absolutely love depp and i havent read the book.

and LOL about the Cliff Curtis remarks :D

at the moment what springs to mind are those beaut blue eyes of his in that scene where they're on the island. i was absolutely hypnotized =D

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! //end rave

i just got to see this on HBO last month...i am the LAST person to see it, i swear. IT just didnt look so interesting when it came out. The production design is excellent...the acting...the soundtrack...ack I love this movie..words cannot do my rapture justice.
THe only thing that irked me is that damn moth looking penelope cruz and her skanky accent...man...watching/listening to her act is like listening to me scrape a blackboard with my nails i SWEAR!

Last edited:
^^ Yeah, I wonder if she's as crazy in real life as she was in Blow. All through the movie, she had this look in her eyes like she's fucking nuts.

The movie was way better than i orginally thought it would be - actualley ended up being one of my favorites of all - time..

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

crystalcallas...you aren't the last person to see this hun. I keep telling my boy he needs to watch it. He has never even heard of it until I mentioned it. Poor boy was so deprived beng gone so much in the service.

Blow is an awseome movie; I watch all the time and every time I get something new from it. Johnny Depp is a great actor who should recieve more credit. I think that this is one of, if not, his best movie. And to think, Blow is a true story.

Underrated by most critics (albeit not by the chemical enthusiasts on Bluelight). :)

Slightly better than the much more heralded Traffic, in my opinion.

It was definetly better than Traffic!! traffic was good in its anti "war on drugs" stance. but blow was much more human IMO.
hated his wife though, I don't think I like penelope cruise much at all actually

i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie.

its one of my favs of all time.

johnny depp is at his sexiest