• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

filling empty capsules

I fold a $20 in half and gently tap the powder in. Since I usually pack caps, by the half pill, its pretty easy.

I wouldnt use one of the herbal cap pillers because you dont know the exact dosage. The way I use seems to work good. I've not spilt shit since I started doing it about 6 months ago. Plus, it looks cool. ;)

I'm a fan of the traditional paper folding, tilting and flicking. Just work over another piece of paper should you have any spills.

:)

I'm a big fan of the piece of board (approx 20mm thick) with holes drilled all the way through - naturally the size of caps, its amazing how much easier the whole process is when you aren't trying to hold a empty cap upright!. Funnels used for perfume atomisers work a treat for when your dealing with small amounts, the narrow point of the funnel is approx 3mm in diameter and the wider part 20mm, which fits easily into the cap, is wide enough to allow the powder to flow through well and is large enough to handle with ease.

You all make it sound so hard.

I make a line with the powder or herb on a flat surface, same as you would for insufflation and press ligthly down on the cap (it should make the bottom of it dead flat) and slide it in.

Not exactly rocket science...but its worked for me for years.

what jimity said

simply place your note or card under your mirror or glass and slide the drugs onto it. then gently fold it and tap into the cap.

if you have a card, it helps to have that folded already.
its not hard at all, you just have to get used to it.

After doing like 50 phenylalanine capsules with a funnel this morning, I wish I had one of those nifty things...