View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fighting on LSD/Shrooms

Mr Limpy

Greenlighter
Has anybody out there ever gotten in a fight or had to fight someone while tripping? I'm just curious. My 3rd time doing acid I ended up getting into a fight with my brother's drunk friend. I'll go into detail.

So, it all started out with me, my brother, and his friend who we'll call "J". We'll refer to my brother as "B". Me, B, and J dropped 3 tabs each. We were walking around, just adventuring and waiting for the cid to kick in, when B's phone rang. He picked up, and his friend told him come over. So, we went to B's car, and drove over to his friends house while coming up, which wasn't the brightest idea, but we made it. We arrived, and entered B's friend's apartment. There were 3 people there when we arrived, we'll refer to them as 1, 2, and 3. Everything was going great, they were drunk when we arrived and didn't even know we were on acid so they started offering us drinks and weed. We're like "free alcohol and weed?" ok! So me, B, and J are tripping, drunk, and high. Everything was going good, were just chilling and we noticed B's friend who has had some depression issues in the past was drinking way, way too much. We were genuinely worried about him, and we started hiding the beer and vodka. He asked us to make him an OJ vodka drink. I ended up just pouring OJ in a cup and giving it to him because I didn't think he'd notice.

Well, I was wrong. He took a sip, and smashed it on the floor. He got up and walked over to me, and said "Don't fucking lie to me, did you put any vodka in here." I said yes. He said "Don't lie to me." (Let me add, I've been doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for 4 years, Muay Thai for 3, boxing for 2, and wrestling 2. He knew this too) So I said, "what are you going to do about it?" I figured he'd slink away and stop because although I'm 3 years younger than him, he knew I could kick his ass. Instead, he pushed me and I pushed him right back. Immediately, he threw a straight right hand, and I think muscle memory from boxing kicked in, and I slipped the punch and drilled him with an overhand right. He came back with a sloppy haymaker, and I bobbed underneath it KO'd him with a simple right hook left hook combo. I was shocked, because I didn't think about it all. Like my body did everything without me even thinking about what to do, it was like on auto pilot. I guess it only lasted like 3 seconds too, it felt like 20. I felt really bad afterwards, but it wasn't my fault. The last thing I wanted to do was fight while tripping anyway. But has anybody else ever gotten in a fight on acid or shrooms? I'd really like to here some experiences, or see if anyone has ever had that autopilot sort of thing I got. Thanks for reading.

Did you enjoy it? What happened after? How did if affect the trip?

The only thing I can relate to it is being on MDMA. One of my first time. My friends getting in an altercation and thinking to myself, there's no way I can get into a fight here. I was impressed at how I was able to rationalise and think straight at the time!

My only experience with acid...I don't think I could've fought my way out of a paper bag. HAha

It's a fascinating question, thankfully I've never had a situation whilst tripping that turned to actual physical violence, I've had a couple of times where it was brewing as a potential but the acid seemed to make me hyper aware of what was happening way before anyone else and I just quietly slipped away (as far away as possible lol) before it got nasty.

On shrooms, don't think I'd handle conflict at all and violence in that state would be fucking awful to deal with.

I have heard that a lot of mma fighters like to train while high on cannabis, dunno about tripping though.

No I didn't like it, he was my brother's friend and he was drunk but my body just kind of reacted. Afterwards he slept for like 14 hours, and I actually has a peaceful trip after that.

I have heard that a lot of mma fighters like to train while high on cannabis, dunno about tripping though.

I used to train Judo and Sambo on 2C-T-2 as well as weed at times i'd say it helps much more than it hurts the way that it allows you to analyze things from a different perspective. Same goes for Muay Thai only I've never done that tripping, just high. In a street fight I'd much rather not be inebriated though. That was back when my usage was much higher though. I wouldn't attempt it now.

Edit: from high tolerance marijuana seems to give you much more stamina than usual as well.

Woah, that's pretty badass to knock someone out without even thinking about it.

I like to box while high because I'm a lot less nervous, and of course the blows hurt less. I don't know if it helps my performance.

it would be hellish enough for me to watch a fight while tripping, but to be involved in one would almost be too much for me to handle

fuck dat shit

it sounds like that guy has some deep rooted problems though so I dont blame you at all for what you did

I don't think phenethylamines and training would be a good idea for your heart. I seriously considered doing it because 25I-nBOMe felt like the perfect thing for this purpose.

i think they cause vasoconstriction or maybe vasodilation, but i would hate to have to do strenuous activity with either of those

I don't see why phenethylamine psychedelics would be anymore dangerous physically while training than amphetamines and tons of athletes do that, not to say amps are easy on the heart but psyches are much easier. I never felt in physical danger durring my training sessions on 2C-T-2 and those were 2.5-3 hr grappling hell sessions. If you're in good shape to begin with I doubt it poses much danger unless your taking outrages doses of DOXs or nBOMe which would probably make it super hard to train/move in the first place.

I don't see why phenethylamine psychedelics would be anymore dangerous physically while training than amphetamines and tons of athletes do that, not to say amps are easy on the heart but psyches are much easier. I never felt in physical danger durring my training sessions on 2C-T-2 and those were 2.5-3 hr grappling hell sessions. If you're in good shape to begin with I doubt it poses much danger unless your taking outrages doses of DOXs or nBOMe which would probably make it super hard to train/move in the first place.

Nah I just meant the light dose of 25I that feels like perfect speed (in my case). Not psychedelic at all besides a huge mood boost (which is the best part for boosting workout motivation) but the energy makes me feel like I could run like crazy or break shit... and I'm not the only one that got that kind of energy from it.

I think a person on 2C-P or 25I-nBOMe or any similar psychedelic that boosts reaction time would be boosted in terms of fighting skill. LSD can do this too as far as I've heard.
The person would have a constant adrenaline rush already wouldn't they? I felt at certain times on 2C-P and such I could easily hurt someone.

Nah I just meant the light dose of 25I that feels like perfect speed (in my case). Not psychedelic at all besides a huge mood boost (which is the best part for boosting workout motivation) but the energy makes me feel like I could run like crazy or break shit... and I'm not the only one that got that kind of energy from it.

I think a person on 2C-P or 25I-nBOMe or any similar psychedelic that boosts reaction time would be boosted in terms of fighting skill. LSD can do this too as far as I've heard.
The person would have a constant adrenaline rush already wouldn't they? I felt at certain times on 2C-P and such I could easily hurt someone.
I've definately felt similar on lower dose LSD I've never trained on it really but I have run wind sprints up and down my street against my brother who is also an athlete. It didn't really feel like an adrenaline rush but I was full on sprinting 100% and easily doubled what I usually do without getting tired it was insane I felt like the übermensch lol. As far as straight reaction time I haven't noticed much of a difference between being on psyches or not just that they allow me to be more creative in grappling and much more analytical about my strategy in the heat of the moment. That's all on lowish doses by my standards though. I wouldn't want to fight in a full on psychedelic state that's for sure.

Any sober person could kick my ass if I were on LSD, my motor control goes out the window. A drunk guy though? Maybe not... they tend to be slower. ;)

I've never trained while tripping, but I've gone to boxing baked a couple times. I get my ass kicked in sparring when I'm high though, my reaction time just isn't what it usually is when I'm sober.

A friend of mine was in possession of DPT. An old awry cohort whom had been known to be unstable and in and out of jail came over asking for 'drugs'. Stupid stupid friend decides to give him a small line of DPT, purportedly describing the effects in great detail to him before hand. Another psychadelicly experienced friend was doing multiple lines of DPT and was of course enjoying himself and doing fine, but as soon as the unstable fella took his line he started reacting strangely and fidgeting about. Psychedelic friend left the room for fear of this strange mans reaction to this powerful tryptamine.

Unstable fellow starts fearing about demons, therefore original sober friend starts to read him some passages from an old Leary novel, about finding your center and inner peace whilst tripping yada yada. Unstable bloke thinks sober friend is "summoning demons" and proceeds to blindside sober friend with a punch to the face straight from the depths of hell. This unstable guy is big, strong, stupid. Sober friend goes down hard. Unstable tripper wobbles outside and convulses in the grass momentarily before neighbors start to notice and ambulance police arrive and carry him away. To this day this guy will not approach me, my friends,or anyone associated with us because he thinks we are all witches, or summoners, or something of that ilk. Glad i wasn't there that day!

I've also been trapped on the edge of a cliff whilst hiking in the dark on acid, unable to find the small entrance to the trail somewhere in the deep dark damp woods. We originally were just having a fire and cooking chili there, when we hear the unmistakable growl and shrieks of animals fighting. Coyotes. Tearing one another apart in the darkness within perhaps 100ft of us, there are multiple coyotes, some of which seem to be fighting with each other. They smell the chili. We put out the fire and I brandish the hot cast iron frying pan, whilst friend brandishes foot long saw blade meant for cutting down small trees. I wished i'd had his weapon at the time... We push towards the edge of the grassy cliff area but start to realize it becomes bushes with a sudden drop off, a hundred feet or more to the coastal line bellow. Our only option is to push forward towards the coyote noises with weapons in hand. fuck! We take a slam of whiskey and with one small fluttering flashlight travel off into the darkness in order to find the path in which we've strayed from. More growls.
For the next 30 minutes we search for our escape but cannot find the way back, we consider our back-up option of staying up all night taking turns sleeping and just drinking whiskey/smoking mota all night. Thankfully, as the flashlight starts to flutter and dim, we find our way back and travel through the eerie darkness back towards the honda. Imagine fighting coyotes on acid with a frying pan...because i almost did.

A friend of mine was in possession of DPT. An old awry cohort whom had been known to be unstable and in and out of jail came over asking for 'drugs'. Stupid stupid friend decides to give him a small line of DPT, purportedly describing the effects in great detail to him before hand. Another psychadelicly experienced friend was doing multiple lines of DPT and was of course enjoying himself and doing fine, but as soon as the unstable fella took his line he started reacting strangely and fidgeting about. Psychedelic friend left the room for fear of this strange mans reaction to this powerful tryptamine.

Unstable fellow starts fearing about demons, therefore original sober friend starts to read him some passages from an old Leary novel, about finding your center and inner peace whilst tripping yada yada. Unstable bloke thinks sober friend is "summoning demons" and proceeds to blindside sober friend with a punch to the face straight from the depths of hell. This unstable guy is big, strong, stupid. Sober friend goes down hard. Unstable tripper wobbles outside and convulses in the grass momentarily before neighbors start to notice and ambulance police arrive and carry him away. To this day this guy will not approach me, my friends,or anyone associated with us because he thinks we are all witches, or summoners, or something of that ilk. Glad i wasn't there that day!

haha should have told him that his violence was the only thing summoning evil spirits who feed off that shit!

I had to subdue a drunk acquaintance once while on MDA. He was trying to force himself into a friends house after a party went bad. He was with a group that kind of soured it, who were thrown out. Its a long story. I was feeling the negativity and clashing of ego before shit hit the fan. Hours before. At that point I was in a pretty dark place. I felt like I was causing everything. Felt it all came from me. And it might have...

Basically nobody would do anything to stop this guy but tell him no and try to keep the door shut. I was outside smoking a cigarette with two friends. Finally I had enough of him... saw it was at a head, came up behind him and put him in a headlock. He fought, so I put him on the ground. He acted like I knocked him out... Which scared me. Then he tried to attack. I caught his wrists and put them down to his neck, crossed, and just dominated him. It had to be done.

He left after this. It was strange. Everyone seemed shocked. My two friends then chased after him like a minute later, when the gravity of something the guy did or said to the hosts mom hit. They chased him down, held him down, and the hosts called the cops. They also told me to hide/hid me in a room, his sister did. I think they knew I had taken something or something... Maybe just because I physically engaged the guy. Hosts parents/sister.

I protected them, then they protected me (from possible questioning) I guess.

I was pretty dark for a time after that. Felt I had caused it. Again, I may have... in a way.

Last edited:

Sadly, it sometimes takes a good punch in the face for someone to realize that they shouldn't just dish out tryptamines to just anyone, especially someone who is already known to be mentally unstable. Luckily when I was doing them a few years ago, common sense was all it took for me. I've been punched over enough dumb shit without adding that to my list. Talk about no good deed going unpunished. But if you think about it, your friend probably did all of you a favor by giving it to the unstable guy. After all, he is completely out of your lives. Who knows what kind of trouble he could have brought into your lives down the road, had he still been a part of it. Big and strong + unstable + dumb = a recipe for disaster.