• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids few questions

Hezman94

Bluelighter
why is the max dose of codeine 60mg, when people take like 10-20mg instant release morphine is 60mg equivalent to more?
I know my doctors hardly prescribe anyone more than 10mg morphine instant in one go or 5mg shorttec , some drs do give you 10mg.
and i gotta go through a rapid taper and i got nothing to help me except high doses of cbd if i want to take high dose, 60mg oxycontin a day (i been on a 3day binge like 150mg a day like a twat) i could get couple boxes of co-cocodamol and cwe them or would this be a waste of time?
Ive got supplements and a really good protein shake with high dose potassium in it and the amino acids help.
Also got ginseng,guarana and ginkgo biloba lol and effervercent multi vitamins to put in drink and bananas and oranges.

How long will it take to get used to 60mg a day, and should I take like 15mg 4 times a day for a week and then take one extended and half the other tablet.
as if I go to all extended I will have bad rattle.
I do not want to go on methadone as its just a 3 day binge once amonth and i get the odd few morphine 10mg tablets a week.
plus ive tried methadone and even at low doses after the comeup i feel weird and shit and really sedated the next day.
But im so restless in withdrawal. I got all supplements you need and plenty of cbd, mind over matter?

will it be worth doing a codeine cwe for the first day?

Results vary by person. My Wife and I are in the middle of a taper with codeine as the crutch and we're taking the same amount each but she's not able to get out of bed. I on the other hand am mobile and this is the easiest detox I've ever done. My only helpful piece of info would be yes CWE if for anything to save your liver from excess.

And yes mind over matter always helps, well for me.

@Sno303 I see you're a new member. Just to give you a heads up; this thread is from December 8, 2018. Over a year ago. To save you time in answering older threads the date if the OP is listed next to the OP's name. ;)

Hopefully this information helps save you from wasting your time on old threads. 🤞

Welcome to Bluelight! I hope you enjoy your stay & if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

wow i really need to sort my life out same questions a year later just with morphine.
i prefer morphine for the duration BUT IT SOMETIMES MAKES ME HYPER or sleepy