• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Few questions about coke, not feeling too well

Blayn

Greenlighter
Hi, so I just did cocaine for the first time today. My friend managed to get 1g of pretty pure cocaine (he has good connections) so I snorted 100mg and everything went well I was very high and stimulated kinda like mdma but more stimulation and less "love effect" , numb throat and tongue.
That was around 2pm and then I smoked cannabis and took 300mg of codeine around 4pm, by that time I didn't feel the effects of coke anymore.

Now 1h later I snorted another line of 50mg and that was very enjoyable but starting from 6pm I started feeling like shit,( which I think is common because of the comedown) and I feel almost nauseous and really weak and I'm having trouble to breathe like if I had something heavy on my chest. My heartrate was also kinda low for a moment, I don't know if it's linked ?

So I'm worrying a bit, asking myself if I didn't take too much as a first time (100mg then 50mg 3h later) or is it because of the combo ? What do you guys think about it ? Is it gonna wear off naturally ?

Thanks

PS: I'm 18 and weight about 55kg (122lbs)

Edit: I forgot to tell that I drank a beer, don't know if it can influence

How do you know how many mgs with street drugs? God only knows how many times it was stepped on. So basically you sniffed two lines? I doubt you are having all that bad of a come down from that. Not like you pulled an all nighter. You probably just need to hydrate and eat. With no experience why are you mixing? Not the smartest idea.

The symptoms you describe sound like a heart problem.Don't get all freaked out but you could have taxed your heart more than you normally do and brought about those symptoms.I have had a couple pretty bad heart attacks and the elephant on the chest was one of the most memorable symptoms I had.Just keep an eye on yourself for the time being,if you turn gray,yep gray as a crayon,get sick to your stomach and have a metallic taste in your mouth,get to an er as quick as you can.I am not trying to freak you out but those are the most common signs.I would go for an ekg and stress test when I could if I were you.I realize you are young and more than likely what you felt appears to be the onset of a panic attack,which could have very well been the case since this was your first time.It's also hard to tell what that shit was cut with.I have done a dumptruck load of coke when I was younger and never felt like shit coming down from it,aside from wanting more.Even when after coming down from a week long binge,it never made me feel like shit,that's the reason I had such a long love affair with it.I am not bitching at you because I have done the same and worse but listen to me my friend,that shit will grab you by the soul and destroy everything you love and take everything you have,BE CAREFUL.It's a hell of a drug!

Well I've been told that 100mg was a "normal" dosage. And this is not some random street coke, as I said my friend has some experience with it and wouldn't give me some shitty one to try.
Yeah, and I probably shouldn't have mixed it but I was backed and didn't really think twice, but after eating I got better and have no trouble breathing anymore.

Next time I'll take less and avoid mixing it with other drugs :)

Told you! Probably dehydrated and had low blood sugar. Glad you are better. no more mixing

You have nothing to worry about so long as what he gave you was cocaine...

Well, I hope so

The symptoms you describe sound like a heart problem.Don't get all freaked out but you could have taxed your heart more than you normally do and brought about those symptoms.I have had a couple pretty bad heart attacks and the elephant on the chest was one of the most memorable symptoms I had.Just keep an eye on yourself for the time being,if you turn gray,yep gray as a crayon,get sick to your stomach and have a metallic taste in your mouth,get to an er as quick as you can.I am not trying to freak you out but those are the most common signs.I would go for an ekg and stress test when I could if I were you.I realize you are young and more than likely what you felt appears to be the onset of a panic attack,which could have very well been the case since this was your first time.It's also hard to tell what that shit was cut with.I have done a dumptruck load of coke when I was younger and never felt like shit coming down from it,aside from wanting more.Even when after coming down from a week long binge,it never made me feel like shit,that's the reason I had such a long love affair with it.I am not bitching at you because I have done the same and worse but listen to me my friend,that shit will grab you by the soul and destroy everything you love and take everything you have,BE CAREFUL.It's a hell of a drug!

Wow, that's scary. I thought about my heart but hopefully I'm feeling better already, next time I'll take less, thanks for the advice!

you shouldnt mix all those drugs together when you are first trying a new drug. cocaine, cannabis, codeine, a beer who knows whats causing what with all that in your system?

Don't mix, in your case, random shit. Glad it worked out. If you attempt to do it again, don't mix anything in, including alcohol. Learn one thing at a time.

Glad you're feeling better my friend.Sounds like you have taken the advise of some of the people on here,good move.Some people can trust you when you tell them not to piss on an electric fence and there are others that have to try it themselves.Be careful out there,sometimes people cut dope with crazy shit,definitely be able to trust your sources!Hope you have a great evening and a good new year.

Glad you're feeling better my friend.Sounds like you have taken the advise of some of the people on here,good move.Some people can trust you when you tell them not to piss on an electric fence and there are others that have to try it themselves.Be careful out there,sometimes people cut dope with crazy shit,definitely be able to trust your sources!Hope you have a great evening and a good new year.

Thanks man, have a good new year too.

Don't mix, in your case, random shit. Glad it worked out. If you attempt to do it again, don't mix anything in, including alcohol. Learn one thing at a time.

That's indeed something I'm not going to do again, was kinda scary at the moment. But I noticed that weed and coke come along very well though.

Sounds like a panic attack to me.

And this is not some random street coke, as I said my friend has some experience with it and wouldn't give me some shitty one to try.

Just because he told you that, or someone else told him, doesn't mean it's true.

I think that is one of the big problems with coke- for me it is impossible to do without a downer (either my bupe+ benzos or dope)

Cocaine, even when it leaves Peru/ Colombia is still only at about 60% purity. It's cut with all sorts with a range of different effects.

Personally I find coke without alcohol to be truly awful. Anxiety, panicky state and paranoia to name but a few.

For this reason I don't touch it anymore but if you are going to use, having some sort of Benzo at hand is always a smart idea.

Stay safe & don't mix drugs until you know the effects of your combinations.

A benzo is safer than alcohol or opiates by the way. Being a virgin( no offense ) to that type of drug, then mixing it with codeine and what not was very dangerous. Lest we forget, one line can kill the right individual, that is,someone with heart issues. OP or anyone else browsing this thread, there is a lot of things to consider when doing any Coke. Not trying to scare you but this all is real. Now I said consider, not panic. If you trust your guy, know what a safe dosage is and have a safety plan, then your better off. Folks, this is serious stuff. People get hurt every day because of it. Do research don't mix( can over work heart) and be safe. Speed King

I think that is one of the big problems with coke- for me it is impossible to do without a downer (either my bupe+ benzos or dope)

Ugh same man I refuse to do it w/o downers for come down, just isn't as fun for me, don't enjoy feeling like shit lol

Ugh same man I refuse to do it w/o downers for come down, just isn't as fun for me, don't enjoy feeling like shit lol

That's what I'm saying, it feels like you just lost all of your awesomeness in an instant, I wouldn't really call that a comedown as the ones I get from mdma, but that's an unpleasant feeling anyway!