• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Few queries about cocaine

Roller97

Greenlighter
** No price discussion **

First time buying coke off darkweb vs street which I've been probably used around 30 times so unsure as to whats going to give best bang for buck... Will 1g of 80%+ a whole night (5 ish hours)? Just don't have any experience with that supposed quality. I have a very high tolerance to pills/mdma now if that has any impact
on the situation.

Normally I currently about 2g of good quality street Coke for a party of around 5 hours but Seeing as I haven't tested it I can't be sure how good it is, just basing it off comparisons to lots of different links.

Lastly, I often experience that if I have to leave it a little too long after dosing and I'm starting I come down I'm generally left chasing that high again and not being able to get back to it. Is this something that will always happen regardless of person/Coke quality?

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like higher quality than quantity for any drugs I'm going to use, but it seems the eight ball with the higher purity would be the best deal, however dark web / price discussion is not allowed so they will delete / close this thread.

I always chase the high with coke and usually always do more than I intend, I love and hate cocaine for that reason. But with real pure coke, the comedown is not as bad and really doesn't leave you fiending like some of the cuts do for some reason.

Real good, high quality coke will not burn when you sniff it, If it was me I would get the highest purity coke regardless of the cost.

Hi Roller, I had removed the portion of your post that compares prices as this is not allowed (or swim) It's fine to talk about the effects of cocaine and other drugs. I stay away from it because I just got too fiendish after using crack.

which believe it or not on the darkweb, 80% + pure cocaine is not that unusual, it was crazy the first time I did real coke verse the crap I was buying on the streets, entirely different than what I thought cocaine was like.

What is meant by purity like for example I take Adderall say one pill is 30 mg DL amphetamine and 1 gram is it therefore 0.3℅ pure or 100℅ pure? I think the distinction is important because say for example a chemist said this powder was 90℅ pure DL amphetamine it only take a pintch to kill you.

I don't know much about the dark web but could you ask them how they came to 80 percent purity? Like did you use a color changing reagent? Evaporate it ? Melting point ? Percent precipitated at high ph ? If they aren't sketchy I don't see why they would mind telling you

They test it. People buy from vendors with 500-5000 reviews of verified buyers giving feedback, some of them which use there own test kits. It's possible to do inside trading, and lie on reviews but vendors with 500+ reviews and say "straight off the brick" aren't fucking around, you get cocaine that literally just came out of the jungle of colombia. I know this because I've done a .1 line and thought I was gonna overdose.