View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Few doubts about RC's

eber27

Greenlighter
Hello, i just found a dealer of acid in my town and bought 10 hits of it, i knew it could be a rc, but ive been reading on the internet some signals that would tell you if its lsd, maybe not 100% sure but really high chances.
so i took 2.5 hits, first i tried to taste it and it had no taste at all(rcs taste very bitter from what ive read, and ive taken rcs before thinking it was lsd and they were very bitter but this had no taste at all), and then immediatly swallowed it, i read that nbome doesnt hit if you just swallow it(you have to keep it under your tongue).
so i'd like to know if there are rc's that hit you even if you just swallow it, and if so, do they have bitter or no taste at all either?, and if there's an rc that hits you if you just swallow and has no taste at all, are they lethal like nbome is at low doses?

the trip was veeery nice, lots of visuals, the music was just amazing, the psychodelia, one of my best trips, i took it at 7:00pm and started to hit about 7:40- 8:00pm, and lasted about 7 hours.

im trying to get a test kit anyway but its hard to get here in Mexico.

It was rumoured that nbome was inactive when swallowed, but people have actively disproven this by swallowing nbome blotters and then later reporting the effects.

I'm afraid that without testing there is no way to know what was in your blotters. Not all RC's are bitter.

It could realistically be numerous different phenethylamines/tryptamines, including LSD-25, which are widely available online. I think there are roughly ten RC's which have been commonly found on blotters, with a similar effects profile to LSD, which could be LSD. I think you can go some way to determining by buying a testing kit, or submitting for testing if its available in your country.

It was rumoured that nbome was inactive when swallowed, but people have actively disproven this by swallowing nbome blotters and then later reporting the effects.

I've taken up to 3.5mg capsuled 25I-NBOMe without any effects. If someone has it on blotters and "swallows fast", there still might be a bit absorbed. However, in capsules in over 15 different occasions with varying doses, it was never active for me.

I'm afraid that without testing there is no way to know what was in your blotters. Not all RC's are bitter.

It could realistically be numerous different phenethylamines/tryptamines, including LSD-25, which are widely available online. I think there are roughly ten RC's which have been commonly found on blotters, with a similar effects profile to LSD, which could be LSD. I think you can go some way to determining by buying a testing kit, or submitting for testing if its available in your country.
NBOMe's have been orally active???
In all my reading this is the very first I've heard of this...

OP. There's no way for us to tell you if it was an RC. But to me it sounds like there's a good chance that it was actually real LSD, going by you description, particularly the taste. You can buy test kits online. It' doesn't matter were you live.

I'm not so sure, that I care too much about those anecdotes about oral activity of NBOMe's. It's very possible that if people swallowed a very largish dose, some of it could be absorbed before it reaches the gut. Leading to some effects.

One of the big problems with NBOMe's most obviously it's variable BA depending on ROA. And that still stands. Only inexperienced people will have a hard time telling NBOMe's from lysergamides,

NBOME has a bitter taste. It will essentially numb your mouth. LSD is virtually tasteless. If it is 25i you will taste it. 25i sold as LSD is incredibly dangerous. LSD has no lethal dose while 5 tabs of 25i can easily lead to an overdose.

NBOME has a bitter taste. It will essentially numb your mouth. LSD is virtually tasteless. If it is 25i you will taste it. 25i sold as LSD is incredibly dangerous. LSD has no lethal dose while 5 tabs of 25i can easily lead to an overdose.
LSD does have an LD50 but it's insanely high. Most things will kill you if you ingest enough if it even water.

It sounds like LSD, most notably because you reported it had no taste. The NBOMes have an extremely bitter taste and a tongue-numbing effect, and the DOXs are bitter. The only things I can think of that have no taste that it could be is another lysergamide, and I'd be happy to receive one of those too.

But we really can't tell you for sure. If you enjoyed it and it felt good, I think you're fine.