• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl

clubcard

Bluelighter
Hi,
I've written a plan to slow down if not totally stop powder fentanyl (and it's 100s of analogues) from sprouting up on our streets. A couple of years back, 3 people died from powder fentanyl. Police found 19 x 5mg bags & 18 x 10mg bags. 3 of the chemicals to make plain fentanyl are schedule 1 precursors in the US. In the UK & EU generally, we don't even have those. I worked out 195 analogues and as the Moscow theater seige, 3-MF is a drug or a poison, based on dosage. There are analogues over 100,000 x morphine that can be made. Think of terrorism. We need to get CAS numbers for all of the NPP & ANPP analogues (48 of the former, 148 of the latter).

I'm seriously freaked by what people can do with this stuff and giving all of those NPP & ANPP analogues a CAS means it has to legally be required by the transporter & if making them is in line for capital punishment, I cannot see the Chinese being so helpful.

This is not a test. With thanks - Sean

Honestly i agree. Which is hard for me to say because im all about letting each individual do as they please so long as they arent harming other people, but people are dying left and right from what i hear and the government cant keep up. If the drug abusers got behind this and really helped, i think it would be an amazing thing to see. Abusers helping the government do its job correctly...what a day that will be.

This is a rather interesting thought. I'm just recently getting more familiar with fent analogs and other RC's. Just out of curiosity, how could anybody safely manufacture something that is 100k more potent than morphine? Pardon my ignorance :p

Their terrostic plot is already working just fine, heroin is already an epidemic, and is killing the youth, and keeping them down. But I suppose a rogue group could terrorize a handful of addicts. But it goes against profitability.. This is worth further discussion.

- Hopeless 7nos

I'm really not sure your point. I'm also not sure you're aware of the level of corruption in China--adding CAS numbers to illegal drugs is kind of irrelevant, no?

Yes, there are plenty of drugs that can kill you but you will not stop people from making or taking them...

I think the problem is people buying fentanyl thinking it's heroin-yeah, plenty of us have purposely/knowingly shot dope that was really fentanyl, but the majority of people who I know at least who have died, thought it was china white (this was on the west coast where tar is predominant). I always like to say, when in rome, do as the romans do, or however the saying goes-basically, if you're on the west coast stick to tar heroin, all the china white I ever saw in oakland was either Fent or an analogue, or it was real, but cut to hell and completely overpriced. Of the multiple people who died of OD's that I knew of over the last four years, only one OD'd from tar, and he was also drunk. That's not to say that tar can't cause an OD, there is some great tar out there, and as we all know, ODing off of just heroin alone is quite common, but most of the people I knew that OD'd had high tolerances and then bought what they thought was a point of china white, and flatlined.

'All things are poisons, for there is nothing without poisonous qualities. It is only the dose which makes a thing poison.' - Paracelsus

- SS373dOH Soul

ha, that's a tight quote.

Really I don't think there is anything we can do, even if they handed out some kind of drug kit that could tell you if you had a fentanyl analogue, I can't imagine that kind of thing being that readily available through the means of a needle exchange where it would be given out for free. The only real solution would be if they legalized all narcotics so people wouldn't have to just put their trust in the black market, but I never see that happening in america, no matter how many people die.

Yeah I would've thought Prince would've OD'd on something more known like Oxy or Morphine but the Fentanyl surprised me. I can't imagine he was getting that prescribed but then again celebrities have pet doctors that do whatever they want them to.