• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl spray 600mcg

Johnnyblaze805

Greenlighter
How can I break down this 600mcg spray? Anyone have experience with this? Maybe spray it into a little water and take a little of that or somethings like that idk. Suggestions would be appreciated... Can I spray a nug and blaze it? Spray into a dope pipe and vape it? Idk lol help

600 mics is like 4-5 x times the recommended dosage , might very well be a lethal od if vaporized in one go so be carefull.

Yea sounds deadly. I went for a nerve block in theater in November the anaesthetic put me out an they only used some midazolam and just 50ug iv. But 600ug insuflated sounds hectic! Blue death?!

well how many sprays per bottle. btw im drooling as this is a form of fent i have never tried. when you find out 600mics per spray then how many sprays maybe put the contents into a nasonex or flonaze bottle and make a solution for example, and i don't know your tolerance but 150-300mics per spray as this would be SAFER not totally safe as fentanyl never is but safer then a narcotic virgin putting 600mcg of fent up their nose.

edit- wow im dumb i found out this is a SL spray same principals still apply just under tongue as opposed to up the nose. sorry man being a victim of bad allergies (dame Delaware) when i hear spray i think nasal.

Why, may I ask did you get put out for a nerve block. I had a couple put in my neck before my doc gave up and said "methadone, son", and it was no big deal (although I took a 60mg MS Contin orally and was feelin excellent tbph).
Yea sounds deadly. I went for a nerve block in theater in November the anaesthetic put me out an they only used some midazolam and just 50ug iv. But 600ug insuflated sounds hectic! Blue death?!