• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Sandoz 50micrograms/hour

you feel the shot in like 20 seconds max so it wasn't from the shot. if you did not miss when you IV'ed maybe you haven't stirred and heated enough, usually opiates don't need heat in order to disolve in the water but a lot of heat is needed for this patches to be extracted properly.

People get mesmorised by fentanyls strength and when they see it as being 100 or 150 times stronger than morphine they thing that means 100 times more euphoric but if course it doesn't.. it refers to its analgesic power (and the doses are 100 times lower to compensate so it's moot really).

Hi guys I lurked a bit on this magnificent forum I love you guys so much and it makes me warm and fuzzy just to think about the fact that there is a place like bluelight.

To the point now. Guys a friend gave me arround 20 fent patches sandoz brand 50mcg/hour now I used the search engine and what I found out that the best thing to do with these matrix patches is the buk?ul method put them between your cheeks and gums I actualy got somthing out of them when I put a whole patch between my gums and cheecks but one of these patches contains about 11mgs of this super overpowered substance called fentanyl now I was expecting somthing more out of it but then again before this I was on 2mgs suboxone then I had few OXY 80s and 40s timerelease ones. After a while I dont get high from the oxy even if I take 250mgs I just notice a boost in my mood for example I have taken them 3weeks aggo for wisdome tooth pain I was so high from the oxys my manager was asking if Iam sleeping at work :D I am working in a IT enviroment. So what I am looking for is a method how to extract the fent from the patches. I will welcome even harder techniques I was a student of pharmacy so I know a thing or two in chemistry. Please if you know about anything like that can we discuss it in this thread?

Thank you a lot.

Best thing to do is chew 'em up. Trust me, I've tried to do the whole extraction thing and it's not worth your time and effort. Chew them like gum and it will be administered faster than letting it sit between your gums.

Best thing to do is chew 'em up. Trust me, I've tried to do the whole extraction thing and it's not worth your time and effort. Chew them like gum and it will be administered faster than letting it sit between your gums.

Nah, placing them sticky side towards you cheek, buccal administration is by FAR more efficient than chewing them. If you chew them, you're gonna end up with at least some portion of the 2 sticky sides stuck together and therefore losing some of the glue which is the medium in which the drug is contained.