• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Sandoz 50micrograms/hour

newbiecodone

Bluelighter
Hi guys I lurked a bit on this magnificent forum I love you guys so much and it makes me warm and fuzzy just to think about the fact that there is a place like bluelight.

To the point now. Guys a friend gave me arround 20 fent patches sandoz brand 50mcg/hour now I used the search engine and what I found out that the best thing to do with these matrix patches is the buk?ul method put them between your cheeks and gums I actualy got somthing out of them when I put a whole patch between my gums and cheecks but one of these patches contains about 11mgs of this super overpowered substance called fentanyl now I was expecting somthing more out of it but then again before this I was on 2mgs suboxone then I had few OXY 80s and 40s timerelease ones. After a while I dont get high from the oxy even if I take 250mgs I just notice a boost in my mood for example I have taken them 3weeks aggo for wisdome tooth pain I was so high from the oxys my manager was asking if Iam sleeping at work :D I am working in a IT enviroment. So what I am looking for is a method how to extract the fent from the patches. I will welcome even harder techniques I was a student of pharmacy so I know a thing or two in chemistry. Please if you know about anything like that can we discuss it in this thread?

Thank you a lot.

well it depends on what ROAs are you disposed to try. I usually sticked them to a area close to the heart (chest, but upper part of your arms like where the deltoid muscle is located is good too) but that was before I discovered how to inject them intravenously properly, I've read about the gum and cheeks method before but when I tried it it did not have any noticeable effects.

For the IVing, I used to slice a 25mcg/h patch in 4 equal pieces, add one of the pieces in the prep site ( spoon in my case ) with the sticky side up, add some water (40 units) and some vitamin C then I heated the solution till the vitamin C was no longer noticeable after that I added 10 units of cold water and then again 30 units of water and heated the solution ( you may add more vitamin C now but I usually figure out how much vit C I need then split the portion in two pieces so for every reheating I have some vit C, too much acid and you'll feel a burning sensation while shooting up) then again added 10 units of cold water, the final step before getting the solution in the syringe was to let the solution cool down and remove the piece of the patch and put it back in it's package, I usually reuse the pieces , so with 4 pieces you have 8 shots. but you should start out with a smaller dosage, I usually use 90 units of water with fent although I could use less, but I have no problem registering at all even with this quantity of water it depends on what rigs you use and your technique. Now use a micron filter or little cotton piece to filter the solution and get the solution up in the syringe, locate a vein, get in the vein and now register ( try to draw the plunger so blood comes out, a sign that you are in the vein) and at every 30 units which you pushed in re-register aka try to draw the plunger again looking for blood. Re-registering is a very important practice to make sure you are always in the vein plus the pauses between shooting the stuff in maybe could leave space for some sings that you are about to OD to be felt so if you feel that you are too "high" just remove the rig and use the stuff later ( you can get it in another rig or replace the needle, fresh needles and rigs are a blessing for your veins and having sterile environment and equipment too.

Now for an IT environment I do not reccomend shooting it up bc you will most likely just nod out and embarass yourself, for work I would recommend the patches to be applied transdermaly but in conclusion fent is not an opiod to be used at work at all, I've used oxy and other opiates at work but I wouldnt see myself using fent. ( I work in an IT environment also and always did, mainly Quality Assurance stuff and writing scripts for Automation purposes). If I was you I would just leave the fent as a treat for a hard working day :D Bless and take care, it's very easy to OD on this stuff and if patience and proper dosing is not involved you most likely will support the consequences.

Hi guys I lurked a bit on this magnificent forum I love you guys so much and it makes me warm and fuzzy just to think about the fact that there is a place like bluelight.

To the point now. Guys a friend gave me arround 20 fent patches sandoz brand 50mcg/hour now I used the search engine and what I found out that the best thing to do with these matrix patches is the buk?ul method put them between your cheeks and gums I actualy got somthing out of them when I put a whole patch between my gums and cheecks but one of these patches contains about 11mgs of this super overpowered substance called fentanyl now I was expecting somthing more out of it but then again before this I was on 2mgs suboxone then I had few OXY 80s and 40s timerelease ones. After a while I dont get high from the oxy even if I take 250mgs I just notice a boost in my mood for example I have taken them 3weeks aggo for wisdome tooth pain I was so high from the oxys my manager was asking if Iam sleeping at work :D I am working in a IT enviroment. So what I am looking for is a method how to extract the fent from the patches. I will welcome even harder techniques I was a student of pharmacy so I know a thing or two in chemistry. Please if you know about anything like that can we discuss it in this thread?

Thank you a lot.

I'm on these at the moment.. (a 50mcg patch contains 8.4mg fentanyl though not 11mg).

The best way if using them is to place the patch in your mouth, sticky side towards your cheek and leave it there...it's only around 50% BA when used bucally but you will absorb all the fent from the patch in a couple of hours like this (the fent is in the glue). I yhink trying to extract the fent is a waste of time but if you really want to then you just let it sit in a large glass of vodka or Bacardi overnight and around 97% of the fent will dissolve into the white spirit which can then be evaporated off... all the usual warnings about abusing fentanyl go with this. It really is dangerous as fuck and be aware the high is nothing special.. nowhere near as good as oxy for example so you may think it's not working and use more and end up dead.. that's not just a "maybe" either.. just look at what is happening in America with the fent laced heroin.

The evaporating in white spirit comes from a study by Jansen Cilag who invented fentanyl to show that matrix patches are just as abuseable as gel ones (Jason only made gel ones at the time). You can find it online if you look hard enough..

BTW. Ignore the tec that is posted here on bluelight, the moron who wrote it said you need to remove the glue from the patch first and discard, but the glue is where the fentanyl is dissolved (theyre called "drug in adhesive" matrix patches for a reason..the plastic is just a backing so if you follow that you will end up with nothing at all.

Last edited:
yeah @apocalypse is right, it's more a thing about being sedated than an euphoric experience like with smack or morphine, even when I had an euphoric experience with fent which was associated with a lot of pleasure flying between my receptors I had to ask my gf to help me get to my room so I can get in bed ( I shot up in the kitchen and I could not stand on my feet at aaaall) and after that I OD'ed. my gf said that I was not breathing for a while and I turned blue and purple and my lips also turned the same colour, and I had little to no pulse, I did not realise it until I woke up and saw that she was crying, she thought that I was dead, she tried mouth to mouth artificial breathing and stuff like that but I still woke up 20 mins - 30 mins later trying to grasp a breath but hardly being succesfull at it. Being my dumb self of course I just woke up, made my gf feel ok and safe and I straight up made another shot. ( I'm not the smartest fuck while fiending though I have quite a respectable knowledge about things otherwise, the problem is I am quite impulsive ) .

Guys thank you for the replies appreciate it. I used to IV drugs so the process is not a problem to me but now I am excited so you actually can extract it this easily? Mind you these are not the patches with the liquid reservoar these are like a peace of plastic patch with no liquid just transparent plastic. By vit C do you mean the citric that you add to H? I tried to put it in 300ml or more of water and let it sit in a shotglass with the peace of the patch I shot that but I got a similar reaction like cotton fever I guess after 24 hours sitting there at room temp some bacteria must have been present and thats why I got the reaction I did not heat it I thought the molecule of fent gets destroyed with high heat. So main question from what do you get the vit C? Is it like a tablet with supplement vit C or you buy the poweder pure Vit C?

Guys I am offcourse very careful even the one shot I did I shot it very slowly and with a few seconds break after half of the plunger wash pushed. Thank you very much for your input.

Also morpheus be careful with it I know what you feel though I too am chasing that high and the thing with some opiates or maybe all of them is that the golden point of the high is very close to the OD side of things....

yeah @apocalypse is right, it's more a thing about being sedated than an euphoric experience like with smack or morphine

Thats EXACTLY what it's like.. This is why its used as part of an aenethetic with ketamine and midazolam during a Rapid Sequence Induction.

You feel nothing and then all of a sudden you're unconscious (and hopefully not dead). It's not the euphoria like oxycodone morphine or heroin at all.

@morpheuspapaverus - that's awful mate. I'm so glad you came round out of it. You don't need me to tell you that it could have been much, much worse. Stay safe my freind.

thanks for the concern @apocalypse, I treat the fent now with more precaution than I did before when I thought my tolerance was huge but it seemed to not be huge enough :))) .

@newbiecodone, yeah the same you add to number #3 H, I used vitamin C pills but a pure powdered form would be much much better, you know that the pills all have binders and fillers it does not matter which substance we are talking about. I got this method from a pdf about IV-ing all sort of opiates/opioids. I'm talking about the matrix patches, I never encountered the ones with the gel. the ones i got were the patch in the package, you opened the package, the patch was covered with a plastic thingy, I then cut it into the pieces and I used to remove the plastic thing just before getting the piece into the spoon, as apocalypse said the fent is in the adhesive which is spread on the patch, so you can throw the plastic thing away ( from the piece you are using, the rest of the unused pieces leave with the plastic cover on so the fent quantity remains the same ).

P.S: I just found the link - https://rnao.ca/sites/rnao-ca/files/Insite_2010_2018_Cookbook.pdf . check page number 22, they use 3cc barrel and 22G needles but I use 1cc syringe with 27/29G needles.

Thank you that link will be actually extremely useful for me. I will give you guys an update tommorow how did the experiment end I will try it with caution I just want to try if I will feel anything from it.

No problem mate, looking forward to see your response but just go slowly dosage wise, it's safer to not feel a thing and than to prep a slightly bigger shot until you get where you want. Btw the patches I always use are from Durogesic and they look like this : https://vice-images.vice.com/images...1459886642.png?output-quality=75?resize=320:* The plastic has no adhesive with fent on it nor adhesive at all, it's for depositing purposes.

the golden point of the high is very close to the OD side of things....

With fentanyl though, what makes it so immensely dangerous, is that the OD point comes before the "golden point" of the high... and really that golden point just doesn't exist. This on its own is what causes so many people to overdose and die.

Guys thank you for the replies appreciate it. I used to IV drugs so the process is not a problem to me but now I am excited so you actually can extract it this easily? Mind you these are not the patches with the liquid reservoar these are like a peace of plastic patch with no liquid just transparent plastic. By vit C do you mean the citric that you add to H? I tried to put it in 300ml or more of water and let it sit in a shotglass with the peace of the patch I shot that but I got a similar reaction like cotton fever I guess after 24 hours sitting there at room temp some bacteria must have been present and thats why I got the reaction I did not heat it I thought the molecule of fent gets destroyed with high heat. So main question from what do you get the vit C? Is it like a tablet with supplement vit C or you buy the poweder pure Vit C?

Guys I am offcourse very careful even the one shot I did I shot it very slowly and with a few seconds break after half of the plunger wash pushed. Thank you very much for your input.

If you search hard enoughz you can find the original Jansen Ciag article about the extraction using white spirit but here is a quick extract from it for you...

"soaking for 15 minutes at room temperature in three readily available solvents yielded 61%, 75%, and 97%, respectively, for the matrix patch, and at 3 hours yielded 89%, 93%, and 100%, respectively."

I hope @morpheuspapercarus won't mind me saying, but this is a safer technique than the one he suggests and more effective but it should be noted that it will yield freebase fentanyl, which is how it is present in the patch. You would need to add citric or ascorbic acid to create fentanyl citrate or ascorbate or whatever afterwards, but it will yield almost 100% of the fentanyl. Of the top of my head, I think they used about 500ml of vodka in the study which is a lot to have to evaporate off afterwards but if you want a tec that is proven to work and done by the actual manufacturer of the patches themselves then it's the way to go., it doesn't come from a much more reliable source than that. It's just ironic that Jansen did this study to prove that matrix patches were just as abuseable as the gel pouch ones are.. At the time, Jansen only made gel ones and other companies such as Sandoz were switching pver to plastic matrix patches, saying that the plastic matrix ones were "less abusable"... now Jansen don't make gell ones and only make matrix ones so that study is a bit "unfortunate" to say the least as they are basically giving a "how to guide" on how to abuse their own product haha!!

it is more effective, I just did not have the patience I was preaching about above that's why I:) went with the technique from the pdf :)=)))

it is more effective, I just did not have the patience I was preaching about above that's why I:) went with the technique from the pdf :)=)))

That's very true bro. The method I outlined needs patience and isn't a quick thing...would be no good if you were rattling for example.. Yours would be much more suited to an "immediate fix" so to speak.. However if you want maximum extraction yield and have the time then the one Jansen Cilag talk about is the way to go.

However, I still think it's a lot of unnecessary hassle and using buccal ROA is far easier and safer.. Yeah, the buccal BA isn't the greatest but it's hassle free couldn't be easier and would still yield 4.2mg of fentanyl for a 50mcg/hour patch (8.4mg x 50% buccal BA) and if 4.2mg of fent (which is equal to 420 - 630mg oral morphine analgesic equivalent depending on where you read) isn't enough for a person then they have REAL issues tbh...

Also as we've both stated, fentanyl just isn't that great of a high in the first place... People read these huge numbers and are mesmorised by them...But its all smoke and mirrors I'm afraid OP...

Consider yourself lucky you could even get ahold of those type of opiates and the amount because right now the hardest medications to get are specifically opiates . Even for the people that would benefit medically from them . And please be careful with fentanyl I lost a friend and my mother over opiates . And that contributes to the reason of the opioid epidemic . Once the street manipulated fentanyl for people that couldn?t get a good fix or couldn?t afford pharma pain kills it?s a viscous cycle . Please watch your dosage on the fentanyl because that shit isn?t something you can just take and not be mindful
Edit im not saying this in a way to tell you that your inconsiderate or anything . I?m just trying to spread some awareness and love to people out there in hope of not going through what I?ve been through . Have fun responsibly with the LEAST amount of drugs if you can do so . And take care man

OK guys I tried it today it does not work and the patches are the same as you posted on the picture. It was good for one thing I am over IV anything so I guess it just bucaly for me its a pitty because its pretty wastefull but its better than nothing. Anyway maybe in the future I will try to extract it with alcohol but for now I am done experimenting with it. The method was pretty simple but I was disapointed because it did not really do anything except give me a bit of a sore after injecting I guess from the ascorbic acid.

I am sorry for the double post but I forgot I want to ask can anything happen to me from using the patches bucali? I am asking if it doesn?t cause any issues with the gastro-intestinal system as the patch contains some kind of glue and other stuff I am a bit of a hypochondriac but I think its a legitimate concenrn so if you know about somthing about this. I dont spit all the salive out and swallow some and it tastes bad.

I am sorry for the double post but I forgot I want to ask can anything happen to me from using the patches bucali? I am asking if it doesn?t cause any issues with the gastro-intestinal system as the patch contains some kind of glue and other stuff I am a bit of a hypochondriac but I think its a legitimate concenrn so if you know about somthing about this. I dont spit all the salive out and swallow some and it tastes bad.

That's ok bro, don't worry about double post..

Regarding the alcohol extraction, I agree that its a waste if time and effort. You need to use a significant amount if alcohol to do the extraction (I think they used 500ml in the study IIRC) that you are left with a rediculous quantity to evaporate down to a usable amount for IV... I think you're bound to then lose some of the drug in the process.. I think it's not worth it, especially when buccal is just so easy, quick and so effective....and it works every time

The answer to the glue question is no. Aside from the obvious danger of abusing fentanyl in the first place (which I'm sure you already know, so I won't go into it again...bar the usual "fentanyl kills" statement), the small amount of the glue in your mouth won't cause you any significant harm at all to your GI tract.

With regard to the taste though, I think itctastee wuite nice tbh.. although I think that's maybe mental in part due to the fact that tasting that "glue taste" signifies oncoming pain relief and relaxation for me personally.

Mind how you go bro and let us know how you get on with them.

Apocalypse so this is interesting. maybe about 35 minutes after that I had the patch in my mouth for about 15 mins max which I usually leavi it for an hour and I am sudenly so high that I started to get paranoid that I am higher than usually then I was mildly nauseous.
I went for a walk with a friend who does not know about my drug use other than weed. Anyway after the walk I feel pretty confortable and I notice my pupils are pin point thin.
I am now not nauseous, I feel a bit sedated and a massive pain release which I can feel as numbness. I was never this high from the patch bucali alone.
So can the shot have delayed effects?

Apocalypse so this is interesting. maybe about 35 minutes after that I had the patch in my mouth for about 15 mins max which I usually leavi it for an hour and I am sudenly so high that I started to get paranoid that I am higher than usually then I was mildly nauseous.
I went for a walk with a friend who does not know about my drug use other than weed. Anyway after the walk I feel pretty confortable and I notice my pupils are pin point thin.
I am now not nauseous, I feel a bit sedated and a massive pain release which I can feel as numbness. I was never this high from the patch bucali alone.
So can the shot have delayed effects?

I doubt its the shot having delayed effects bro as it has such a short half life (when did you have the shot? As in how long ago?) I think you've maybe just underestimated how well buccal works (I told you didn't I? Lol). It works really well, especially with those wafer thin Sandoz patches. I usually use them as prescribed (transdermal) but have a few held back to use bucally for breakthrough pain.. As I mentioned earlier, bucall BA may only be around the 50%, but the thin layer of glue on the Sandoz patch dissolves so well onto the cheek lining that they are perfect for bucall use.. Try not to swallow your saliva to much though or you will be transferring some of it to oral use aby doing so and I believe the oral BA is quite poor, although I forget the actual figure.

Be careful if you notice your pupils become really pin point, but especially so if your breathing becomes very shallow. If that happens, remove the patch from your mouth straight away and if you have naloxone at home keepnit close by. Luckily, due to the aforementioned short half life, it wears off in a few hours I find.... but be careful brother.

I hope I've been able to help you with these. Just remember basic safety and always respect the power of fentanyl... and enjoy