• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids FENTANYL M30’s, BLUE VS GREEN, is there a difference?

Mindcontrol6991

Greenlighter
It’s been many years since I’ve posted, do we still say swim? Lolol. So swim has been taking these lovely little blue pills marked M30, I’m sure everyone in the opium scene is very aware of these. They’re fentanyl pills, straight up.

Swim just met with a new fella, different than my usual fella. He just sold swim these green m 30’s. Claims they’re actually stronger if you snort them (don’t know how that works but okay lol). Are these Green fents legit? Has anybody had experience with both types? Are they stronger or weaker? Any help would be very much appreciated. Happy nodding off everyone!

@Mindcontrol6991 no swim isnt used its actually frowned upon but i wouldn't worry too much

No one can tell you definite data about the pills, only YOU can find yourself out by getting the pills tested. Its a free service you just pay a few bob for postage, send to WEDINOS and they post anonymous result online after a few days. Then you can share it here and help harm reduction and maybe save some peoples lives!

Don't be another statistic who dies of unknown strength street fent.

@Mindcontrol6991 no swim isnt used its actually frowned upon but i wouldn't worry too much

No one can tell you definite data about the pills, only YOU can find yourself out by getting the pills tested. Its a free service you just pay a few bob for postage, send to WEDINOS and they post anonymous result online after a few days. Then you can share it here and help harm reduction and maybe save some peoples lives!

Pools closed, gotcha lol. Yeah i I basically figured out that the green ones are a tad bit weaker. Maybe half the strength to be honest. Went back to blues today and it’s like night and day, much much more euphoria, for snorting them at least.

Pools closed, gotcha lol. Yeah i I basically figured out that the green ones are a tad bit weaker. Maybe half the strength to be honest. Went back to blues today and it’s like night and day, much much more euphoria, for snorting them at least.
greens are 15's blues 30

OP is American. As far as I know Wedinos don't test anything coming from outside the UK. They make sure the stamp matches the partial postcode you provide on the form. I have seen samples not analysed and the reason they put online was the stamp didn't match location provided.

That's odd , cause around here ,( Mex border)the softer greenish ones seem to be better ... honestly they are all so inconsistent, I'm never sure ....I will say if you get any that taste like Clorox, you got junk..