• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

fentanyl laced heroin is it a different high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostowl

Greenlighter
does it give a different high? me and my friend have done heroin planty of times this stuff we just got is really good but my friend acting different on it

here is a video of what he doing and it is starting to scare me why would he react like this?

https://youtu.be/JHCIoFlI0DA

can someone tell me what is in this batch my friend has never acted like this before and he been doing it for 30 minutes already

thank you for your time

Ill have a look at the vid in a second but id been experimenting with fent until recently and I found theres no rush(hence why some people might inject more expecting one but you have to wait for it to kick in) And it only lasts 1-2 hours though it is very sedating...... il check vid now.

What the fuck? Call the ambulance!!!! I have never seen that in my life, looks likes he's either having a bad/psychotic reaction or it was something like Ketamine as well. That is far from normal and ive never seena nything like it!

Heroin cut with fentanyl have killed quite a number of users last February in Boston. It´s a very dangerous mix.
Unfortunately you never know how cut your dope may be. Some actually believe it´s a better quality shit. It isn´t.
The stamp should be a skull.

If he were acting normal before having a shot and then he reacted like this, then you should get him some medical assistance, not video him and post it on YT like a fukwit.

I am closing this, I don't see the value at all.

If that is really your friend I have no idea why you posted a video on youtube to humiliate him.

I hope you got your friend medical attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.