• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Fentanyl IV use

Jennsicka

Greenlighter
Hi!! I have read numerous answers on how long meth and heroin can stay in a syringe, but I got paranoid and hid my shot about 2 weeks ago, and just found it, along with 3 others that were done around the same time. All of them look normal, except for one, that looks HELLA-thick...that bubble takes for-everrrrr to come up that golden-orange liquid. How long can they stay like that and not kill me from some weird bacteria that i dont know about? Are they safe as long as they weren't used? They've been at a normal room temp of around 72-74 degrees....what say you?

Holy fuck no that isnt safe dont shoot anything left to sit out bacteria is gonna grow in the solution and you could have all types of complications. Always prep a shot immediately for use no sense in saving it for later date because than you have a situation like this gotta be as sterile as possible when messing with syringes. Throw it way injecting that is a bad plan, stay safe.

Throw it way injecting that is a bad plan
Throw it away? Can i eat it? i mean, my tummy can handle a few little bacterias, right? Its like, 4 of them! Thats like 80$ worth of shit! I won't shoot it, but daaaaaaamn can i drink it?

Don't inject.

If it's just fentanyl/meth and water you could drink it. Might consider heating it first, it depends. If it was air tight and only contained water and a drug oral use should be fine.

Please do not inject it, it will be a petri dish of bacteria in there. Refilter and use a non-parenteral ROA that allows your body's defense mechanisms to handle it