• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fentanyl is garbage, and it ruined heroin.

In the northeast I can still find good dope thankfully (use the fent test strips to be sure) and i can assure you good old school dope is still to be had it just takes knowing the right ppl

Around a decade ago I wondered why this hadn't really happened to a significant degree. Fentanyl and its analogs are so cheap; why wouldn't they replace heroin?

It took the ruthless Mexicans some time to figure out the obvious, but when they did they flooded the US with it.

There's a savagery still in that native blood perhaps. Every spring the Aztecs near what is now mexico city would take children to the top of a nearby mountain for a rain ceremony. Before cutting their heart out while they were alive, they would pull their fingernails out to ensure they would cry sufficiently to produce rain. The cartels have a sort of similar morbid fascination as apparent in the extreme savagery with which they employ gruesome acts of violence.

So yeah, to switch fentanyl for heroin would occur without afterthought. It only took them so long because they had yet formed a relationship with the similarly ruthless chinese.

i used to be not into praying and stuff....during my dope use and i luckily overdosed and survived many times, and my second friend passed, so i went to subutex. I talked to him the night before he passed and that did it for me so i quit. I still take subutex. But I can hold a job, ive been in IT for 14 years, but nobody is perfect. i hope all of you stop going for stuff especially where im from chicago. I used to be able to drive 15 mins to the west side, and it would be like mcdonalds. There would be 50 people all cars behind eachother waiting to be served and cops drive by!!! its nuts...i quit heroin before fentynl came up, or right at the beginning because i one did one line of h , sorta big but just 1 and an hour later i overdosed. could have been fent. peace

i used to be not into praying and stuff....during my dope use and i luckily overdosed and survived many times, and my second friend passed, so i went to subutex. I talked to him the night before he passed and that did it for me so i quit. I still take subutex. But I can hold a job, ive been in IT for 14 years, but nobody is perfect. i hope all of you stop going for stuff especially where im from chicago. I used to be able to drive 15 mins to the west side, and it would be like mcdonalds. There would be 50 people all cars behind eachother waiting to be served and cops drive by!!! its nuts...i quit heroin before fentynl came up, or right at the beginning because i one did one line of h , sorta big but just 1 and an hour later i overdosed. could have been fent. peace

It was like that up near me at times too. Fuckers holdin up traffic n shit lol. Good ol days..?

-GC

I couldn't have said it better myself...agree 100%

Let's break it down. Fentanyl is straight up knockout powder with a mediocre at best euphoria. I dose and wake up 45 minutes later in weird positions sore as fuck. Not to mention you have to re-dose every 2 hours to not feel withdrawals coming on due to it's ridiculously short half-life. It also sky rockets tolerance, and in my opinion the withdrawals are way worse then other opioids. I don't see the allure in this drug whatsoever. I remember the days of real heroin with long legs and an amazing euphoria that actually made you want to go out and do things. With fent I can't even function. On the east coast where I'm from, finding real dope is literally impossible, and that has ruined the game for me. Boy do I miss the days of the tan ECP that smelled like vinegar. I never see too many people bitching about all the dope being mostly fent nowadays, and I'd assume some people here might prefer it over real heroin. If you are one of those people, I'm curious to hear why.

Don't get me wrong, fent is great for what it is meant to be used for, end of life pain, and surgery. But recreationally, I find it to be garbage.
Rant over. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately fentanyl is worse to come off of than heroin, and suboxone doesn't really do anything for the withdrawal symptoms but prolong them. Old school, real deal heroin was better in every aspect.

I only ever snorted it, but the ONLY good thing about it is... the shorter the duration, the shorter the withdrawal. Short-acting opiates have real potential in extended-release formulations that can people can transition to, then slowly wean down, then jump off of easier than anything else. I could be full of shit, but all the horror stories of methadone and suboxone... the long half-life stuff is horrible.

Fuckin right doggy....BRING BACK REAL HEROIN!!!

Yea I’ve never liked the shit. I’ve done plenty of pharmaceutical fentanyl and it’s all nod with zero euphoria.

I’ve wondered if some analogs are more euphoric..

The difference between fentanyl and good heroin is this... With fentanyl all I wanna do is lay around, whereas heroin I’m up getting shit done (at the right dose) it has an energy to it similar to Oxycodone.

I remember times when I had a habit, fentanyl was the bottom of the ladder, below 5mg hydrocodone, below tramadol, below Suboxone (way below), its what I took when all other options were exhausted.

-GC

Bro...if your anywhere close to my coordinates you should message me

Last weekend I got a half G and tested it with fent strips.......came back negative!!!! Check out my avatar mixed up to that sweet golden color. Had some really long legs too, held me almost 24hrs before i went back on subs

This is what on the streets nowadays, very rare opportunity of heroin as most would like to think. They're so washed that even labs can, similar to what happen to PC products. Take an old GPU board, replace the serial/name on the top ( if it has, newers don't ) and there you go, bam it's the flow of $

Last weekend I got a half G and tested it with fent strips.......came back negative!!!! Check out my avatar mixed up to that sweet golden color. Had some really long legs too, held me almost 24hrs before i went back on subs
I'll add to my post. Even tho it came back negative for fent doesn't mean there isn't any fent analogs in it. Can't say for sure but it looked just like the ECP that was around 10 years ago. That nice vinegar smell......all the fent dope I've had has been pretty much pure white with a cutting agent that dissolves in water. They seem to have learned how to mix it right around here too. Deaths are way way down compared to a few years ago

Sorry, my apologies, won’t happen again 👌🏼
QUOTE="negrogesic, post: 14989228, member: 34956"]
Take it easy with the solicitation language, talk like this can bring to bluelight the unwelcomed attention of law enforcement...
[/QUOTE]

I'll add to my post. Even tho it came back negative for fent doesn't mean there isn't any fent analogs in it. Can't say for sure but it looked just like the ECP that was around 10 years ago. That nice vinegar smell......all the fent dope I've had has been pretty much pure white with a cutting agent that dissolves in water. They seem to have learned how to mix it right around here too. Deaths are way way down compared to a few years ago

Ah--I'm glad that random and unpredictable overdoses are on the low. However, can you back this claim up at all? Just wondering not that I don't believe you! If you absolutely trust your tolerance to opiates in general the potential of overdosing is not as prevalent. Still, the problem lies in those accustomed to "chasing the nod" from many years of heroin experience (and trying to create heroin euphoria with fent). There is no dramatic overdose with fent. You simply die.. It is not my intention to induce hysteria among BL and I promise that! But it must be treated with respect. More than one dose of narcan is becoming the norm with the never-ending supply of fent finding its way into the USA's heroin product more and more.

Fent is not one size fits all. I have long suspected that there are different kinds and experimental types of fent (not carfent). In my opinion, there exists a type of fent that is Incredibly euphoric and long-lasting. Think heroin. I wish that I had more than just a theory but other people have agreed with me on the subject as well. Some food for thought at least.

Last edited:
Ah--I'm glad that random and unpredictable overdoses are on the low. However, can you back this claim up at all? Just wondering not that I don't believe you! If you absolutely trust your tolerance to opiates in general the potential of overdosing is not as prevalent. Still, the problem lies in those accustomed to "chasing the nod" from many years of heroin experience (and trying to create heroin euphoria with fent). There is no dramatic overdose with fent. You simply die.. It is not my intention to induce hysteria among BL and I promise that! But it must be treated with respect. More than one dose of narcan is becoming the norm with the never-ending supply of fent finding its way into the USA's heroin product more and more.

Fent is not one size fits all. I have long suspected that there are different kinds and experimental types of fent (not carfent). In my opinion, there exists a type of fent that is Incredibly euphoric and long-lasting. Think heroin. I wish that I had more than just a theory but other people have agreed with me on the subject as well. Some food for thought at least.

So I’ve been thinking a bit about your experience with pressed Oxycodone and your subjective positive experience with them.. Looking at analysis from before Covid (assuming those experiences were in the before’fore time, long ago..) many pressed Oxycodone’s actually contained Oxycodone. Oxy isn’t really that hard to synthesize for the right chemist, so I can imagine someone had to of been making a fortune. Especially with easy to get codeine in C.A. and S.A. (It can be made from codeine easier than Thebaine.)

Also it being an illicit press was probably on par or better/quicker absorption/bioavailability with the old OC’s. Even another possibility is the potential increased potency from competitors trying to corner the market, could’ve been a bit stronger mg wise.

Something to think about, maybe you just got your hands on some bomb illicit oxy presses ;)

-GC

Last edited:
Yes. That’s why I’m done. With THAT, anyway. So true - i went to jail / prison in 2017 til last year so haven’t really used regularly for a few years but it was exactly as you describe it. I woke up alllll the time in weird positions. That is - the day I was arrested for the (second to the) last time : I OD’D twice in a day, second time at my house on fentanyl (like earlier that day-took a couple narcan shots that time) . I fell in the bathroom, hit my head and my bro’s he found me.
Cue the paramedics (it took them 45 mins to revive me - narcan in arm muscle, blood coming out of m nose, breathing tube)... then jail. Then another treatment, jail and prison.
Boom here I am! Probation until 2024. Fentanyl blows.

Your falling asleep and not remembering things mostly because it is cut with Xylazine, a horse tranquilizer...at least all over the Philadelphia area it is..

So I’ve been thinking a bit about your experience with pressed Oxycodone and your subjective positive experience with them.. Looking at analysis from before Covid (assuming those experiences were in the before’fore time, long ago..) many pressed Oxycodone’s actually contained Oxycodone. Oxy isn’t really that hard to synthesize for the right chemist, so I can imagine someone had to of been making a fortune. Especially with easy to get codeine in C.A. and S.A. (It can be made from codeine easier than Thebaine.)

Also it being an illicit press was probably on par or better/quicker absorption/bioavailability with the old OC’s. Even another possibility is the potential increased potency from competitors trying to corner the market, could’ve been a bit stronger mg wise.

Something to think about, maybe you just got your hands on some bomb illicit oxy presses ;)

-GC

I have returned to my old mysterious friend.

It's so euphoric.. better than any opioid produced by a pharmaceutical agency. However--I'm itching myself like a madman junkie. I am actually taking a break because of the itch marks all over my body. It's way too good. Feels probably like what heroin feels like. This just isn't want most users describe fent to be like. The feeling is so euphoric that you don't even care about the obsessive scratching. I'm not sure what is in it. Regardless, going to have to take a break. I'm actually losing my mind on it. Not even handsome at all right now. Whatever it is it is certainly a real opioid. And I am very pleased.

I'm from Philadelphia. We used to have some of the best H in the country. Everything has switched to what's called on the streets to Tranq. A mixture or fentanyl and xylazine all double wrapped and stamped in the traditional philly bag style. Besides the overdose rate, another major issues plaguing the city's iv heroin users is Necrosis. Common misconception on the streets is that "crocadile' hit the scene because of the severe open wounds and necrosis that xylazine causes. Been using iv heroin for 20 yes. The dope out now is TRASH! I long for the good old days milky tan dope in the syringe hitt your chest like a feather duster. Now you'll be lucky if you wake up 4hrs later with rhabdomyolosis.