• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fentanyl: I'm in a dilemma here.

The pills here definitely ain't bunk, lol you're funny. And it's like you aren't even reading my posts, or maybe reading comprehension just isn't your best subject. I said that obviously someone who has no opioid tolerance would most likely OD off one of the Blue Fentanyl pills. But if the person has some tolerance to opioids, the chances of them ODing Especially if they only take one or two hits of the pill.
I have a huge tolerance and it took me out.
I know several people who died this past year who had habits older then you.
Grow up, it's not non tolerate people dying. It's people with 15- 20 years in the game. You're misinforming people because you haven't and causing deaths.
People new to it read your bs then die...do better
And in my area people don't smoke pills because pills are bunk
Good luck with your crappy addiction and stop saying Noone would od because you haven't.
And my reading comprehension is just fine, you're just a young idiot

The pills here definitely ain't bunk, lol you're funny. And it's like you aren't even reading my posts, or maybe reading comprehension just isn't your best subject. I said that obviously someone who has no opioid tolerance would most likely OD off one of the Blue Fentanyl pills. But if the person has some tolerance to opioids, the chances of them ODing Especially if they only take one or two hits of the pill.
And again seeing you can't read. I was on methadone and hydromorph and fentanyl odd me. So ya pretty big tolerance. So why did I od? By your theory I shouldn't have.
Come back in a year and I guarantee you'll be saying something different
Or your pills are shit

And again seeing you can't read. I was on methadone and hydromorph and fentanyl odd me. So ya pretty big tolerance. So why did I od? By your theory I shouldn't have.
Come back in a year and I guarantee you'll be saying something different
Or your pills are shit
I'm just a young idiot? Lol I'm 31 years old try again. And the Fent you're doing is obviously the powder which is much stronger then the pills idiot.

Ya 31 is young and a wee bit naive, Give it a few years bud. I'm done with trying to tell an immature person that saying fent won't cause an OD is anti harm reduction and not useful to anyone.
Read the room man

I'm just a young idiot? Lol I'm 31 years old try again. And the Fent you're doing is obviously the powder which is much stronger then the pills idiot.
Age doesn't matter I am 35 and yes your posts are making you sound like a fucking idiot, just backing up your own habit.. You may not "condone" but your non chalant bs can kill. Consider saying something like this all bad, I'm totally fucked don't be me. Last thing we need is a shrine for functional for fucks sake your "priceless advise". Yes ppl fucking die easily from these so just shut the fuck up kiddo.

Hey everybody, there's no need to get aggro. We're all here for the same reason. If we can't even find understanding with other Bluelighters, what does that say about our chances to find understanding out there in that cold, dark world? We can have different opinions and share them without the anger. :cool:

I read your other post about how your regular source of scrip op's dried up for the month and how this is just to tide you over, and I get that. Desperate times, desperate measures. But I think one thing to consider is that your source may in the future become even more undependable or dry up. If she's depending on a scrip to supply, her doctor could cut her off, or she gets busted, or moves away, or someone else buys them all up before you. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think genuine pharma oxy is that easy to get anymore and that is what you are relying on. Seems tenuous, and I don't think you want to move on to fetty permanently. Might be time for a different approach. <3

Thanks for this post @chippermonk it definitely gives a lot more context for the whole situation here.

@FunctionalJnkieGrl are you still kicking around here? We'd like to hear from you and know how you're doing. If there is any chance at all, try to get Methadone from the street. I know you're in OK, but I'm sure there is a Methadone clinic(s) around. I'm not going to add 2 and 2 for you regarding the next part of my advice, cause you already know the answer is 4.

If you just need a stop-gap, this is a much more reasonable answer than the Fentanyl pills. If you start doing Fentanyl even for just a few days, you might be over the event horizon, so to speak. If you use Fentanyl for a week or two, even the Oxycodone is gonna be like nothing to you. We often think we have way more control than we do. That's Fentanyl. If you can make the decision to do it once, you can make the decision to do it for the rest of your life.

Meanwhile, find a way to get involved with the Methadone clinic on a legitimate basis. Do whatever you have to do. There will come another time in which you won't be able to get your usual shit and Fentanyl will be there. At least with the clinic, you will have some security and the knowledge that your drugs are pure and as advertised.

Sorry bud but just after having my own od and knowing of many others who are now dead i get a little pissy when i see someone try to say it's not dangerous. I've had a heavy habit and it took me out so i'd hate for someone to read "it's not harmful" and trying it and dying.

The street fent now is crazy for constant re-dosing even if it's not worn off. It's like the crack of opioids

Sorry bud but just after having my own od and knowing of many others who are now dead i get a little pissy when i see someone try to say it's not dangerous. I've had a heavy habit and it took me out so i'd hate for someone to read "it's not harmful" and trying it and dying.

The street fent now is crazy for constant re-dosing even if it's not worn off. It's like the crack of opioids
You hit the nail on the head. Of all the many opioids out there, those pressed fetty pills are definitely the crack of opioids in the sense that you have to redose much more than the other, safer pharmaceutical grade painkillers.

You hit the nail on the head. Of all the many opioids out there, those pressed fetty pills are definitely the crack of opioids in the sense that you have to redose much more than the other, safer pharmaceutical grade painkillers.

@FunctionalJnkieGrl how are you doing? I don't want to get in your business, though I would love to hear. Your experience could be important to someone else! We'll help you out regardless of what you're doing. Don't feel bad coming through with the truth. We're all friends here. I like to believe we're family. That's just me :)

We don't have the Fentanyl pills up here. I've heard of them and know people who have seen/used them. They are not common though. The market is dominated by stamp bags, "tickets" in colloquial speech. I'm in Burlington, VT currently. It's a town of ~50,000 though the financial crisis has brought many out of the suburbs (lost car, lost house etc.) who previously were in our ~200,000 metro area up here. Downtown stores are closing left and right due to rampant theft. Those who can, stay out of the city. Those who can't are there due to the economic services office, homeless shelter (where I work) and drug dealers.

Open drug use is essentially tolerated now. It wouldn't have been 5 years ago. People can be seen in front of our city hall, where there is a nice park, fixing up shots, scraping crack pipes or doing the "meth dance". I see plenty of people all over downtown with foil in their hands, a straw in their mouth and the lighter in the other hand. They take a hit, fall unconscious for ~10-15 minutes, wake up as soon as they are conscious enough to, they take another pull and fall back unconscious, though the items never leave their hands. They'll either be on a bench, cross-legged or whatever. A guy will start nodding out too much and his girl or buddy will make sure he doesn't drop his shit, then that guy does for them. When they run out... hustle.

With Heroin/Morphine, which I'm familiar with, there was always this idea that 3 times a day was a standard, twice a day was during hard times and doing a 4th shot in a single day was always the knowledge that I'm being a glutton and fucking up the delicate equilibrium of my dependency. We used to do Heroin thinking we'd go out and experience the world. Sometimes we did. A lot of the times we just napped like these guys. However, while I worked as a teacher for years using Heroin with some close calls, there is no chance at an addict in this state to do anything normal at all.

It is very much like Crack. Heroin users always knew to save a little for the morning. Crack smokers are incapable of saving Crack for any occasion.

The medical services here are hamstrung by stuff like DEA regulations regarding treating the larger dependencies. For several years, we had great success with initiating maintenance treatment in the ER followed by showing up to the clinic. Now, these Fentanyl users can't hope for any relief from anyone other than their dealer. Their dealer is the only one in the world who can stop the pain. How fucked up is that situation?

This is why you can't get wrapped up in the Fentanyl guys. We have no judgement for users. The services available are shrinking due to the financial crisis at the same time the Opioid problem is ballooning out of control. The only way these guys get better is if they decide to...being homeless...living on the street...alienated from society. Are you gonna decide to get clean when you're apartment is a park bench and a blanket?

I would and have been dopesick and still would withdrawal before touching fentanyl.
Just use a lower dose of your script and feel a bit off a few days
Better then the tranq dope

This x100. Better to dopesick than dead.

No fuck you man! Where in my post was I ever condoning/ encouraging use of Fentanyl! I was simply stating how things are in my area when it comes to blues. And pointing out that the blue Fentanyl pills here don't have any hot spots. And that they arent as dangerous as some people on here Bluelight portray them to be. Now I will say that someone with NO opiate/opioid tolerance at all, if they were to snort/smoke a whole blue. That they would have a fair chance in overdosing. Whether that overdose results in death or not I couldn't say. But if anyone has a tolerance already to opioids even if it's not a real heavy one. If they were do a Fentanyl pill they would likely not be in danger of overdosing. Especially if they don't do the whole pill

He is correct what he said.

Here is where you are condoning/encouraging the use of fentanyl.

I smoke about 15 fentanyl pills a day & i think you're slightly overreacting. Just use them like you said when in withdrawal. You'll be fine. Just go slow I guess

How do you know anyone is going to be fine using black market tablets containing an unknown dose of fent? This is a harm reduction forum. You are doing anything but promoting sound advice. No wonder you received some backlash.

This x100. Better to dopesick than dead.

He is correct what he said.

Here is where you are condoning/encouraging the use of fentanyl.

How do you know anyone is going to be fine using black market tablets containing an unknown dose of fent? This is a harm reduction forum. You are doing anything but promoting sound advice. No wonder you received some backlash.
Seriously OVO this is not a dumb let's argue on the internet,; but instead it's more of trying to get through your dumass skull that ppl lurk and read this shit, young teenagers who could be naive or maybe they already oxy or black tar addicts and they read your stupid shit then may end up in hospital or a grave.
The fact that you encourage your own habit says everything and every post of yours went from stating how it is and then your dumb fuck advice. I've done them. OD twice by accident not knowing what I was sold(when they first crept onto the scene) then I started buying it because they were cheap and I needed something, but found out real quick what they are all about which is exactly what dude was saying, "the crack of opioids" is pretty much true considering the re dosing and tolerance, then a few more OD's and I've been after/on real roxi for 15+ years ...I'm not a hippocrit, I'm just an addict like yourself, Just please understand that your habit is also a problem..even worse of a problem..like we all need help bro, but you first motherfucker, before you OD, die, or someone dies from your non challant posts. Yes it makes me angry too, this is me holding back man, giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you may actually just be a fucking uneducated dumb fuck.

Edit: yeah I'm a bit blunt usually and blunted I apologize for my "fuck it we fighting attitude" ..
if you check my first posts you will see me boasting about how I can tell instantly by looking at the blues if they fetti or legit 30mg roxi...this was dumb of me but at the same time it showed ppl that they CAN LOOK AND CRUSH UP EXACTLY THE SAME(my first and 2nd OD) but also when I went out on my own to ACTUALLY purchase blue fent pressed substance, I found they were off by weight and usually by print and shade of blue, and that it can sometimes be a bitch to make into fine powder because it can be a bit waxy OR sometimes it crushes easier than a real oxy..

Last edited:
I think we ironed out some important points here in the thread. Perhaps most importantly, I now know I can refer to myself as young despite being 32. That's a pretty cool deal, cause I feel old as fuck. What's all this Face-a-gram and Tikity Toks the young'ns keep going on about? Some kind of weird sex thing no doubt. Kids today are out of control! :p ;)

We can all agree that @ovo1024 's post regarding the Fentanyl pills should be disregarded. Believe me, I know what it's like to feel like nothing can kill you. I was fortunate not to die out there. Please OVO, consider in the future that your experience does not apply to another person's experience. Furthermore, considering how deadly Fentanyl is, it's really a hard to ignore Harm Reduction faux pas to imply that Fentanyl on the street is safe in any way.

We do not demonize any person for their drug use. We will no doubt be talking about Fentanyl for the near future. When we give advice, we must stress the inherent danger of the drug.

We all make mistakes OVO. Just keep all of this in mind going forward and everything will be okay.

I have a huge tolerance and it took me out.
I know several people who died this past year who had habits older then you.
Grow up, it's not non tolerate people dying. It's people with 15- 20 years in the game. You're misinforming people because you haven't and causing deaths.
People new to it read your bs then die...do better
And in my area people don't smoke pills because pills are bunk
Good luck with your crappy addiction and stop saying Noone would od because you haven't.
And my reading comprehension is just fine, you're just a young idiot
All my friends have died because of fent and My uncle just passed a few months ago from fent. My uncle had a crazy stupid high tolerance. I swear his tolerance was that of an elephant.

@FunctionalJnkieGrl how are you doing? I don't want to get in your business, though I would love to hear. Your experience could be important to someone else! We'll help you out regardless of what you're doing. Don't feel bad coming through with the truth. We're all friends here. I like to believe we're family. That's just me :)

We don't have the Fentanyl pills up here. I've heard of them and know people who have seen/used them. They are not common though. The market is dominated by stamp bags, "tickets" in colloquial speech. I'm in Burlington, VT currently. It's a town of ~50,000 though the financial crisis has brought many out of the suburbs (lost car, lost house etc.) who previously were in our ~200,000 metro area up here. Downtown stores are closing left and right due to rampant theft. Those who can, stay out of the city. Those who can't are there due to the economic services office, homeless shelter (where I work) and drug dealers.

Open drug use is essentially tolerated now. It wouldn't have been 5 years ago. People can be seen in front of our city hall, where there is a nice park, fixing up shots, scraping crack pipes or doing the "meth dance". I see plenty of people all over downtown with foil in their hands, a straw in their mouth and the lighter in the other hand. They take a hit, fall unconscious for ~10-15 minutes, wake up as soon as they are conscious enough to, they take another pull and fall back unconscious, though the items never leave their hands. They'll either be on a bench, cross-legged or whatever. A guy will start nodding out too much and his girl or buddy will make sure he doesn't drop his shit, then that guy does for them. When they run out... hustle.

With Heroin/Morphine, which I'm familiar with, there was always this idea that 3 times a day was a standard, twice a day was during hard times and doing a 4th shot in a single day was always the knowledge that I'm being a glutton and fucking up the delicate equilibrium of my dependency. We used to do Heroin thinking we'd go out and experience the world. Sometimes we did. A lot of the times we just napped like these guys. However, while I worked as a teacher for years using Heroin with some close calls, there is no chance at an addict in this state to do anything normal at all.

It is very much like Crack. Heroin users always knew to save a little for the morning. Crack smokers are incapable of saving Crack for any occasion.

The medical services here are hamstrung by stuff like DEA regulations regarding treating the larger dependencies. For several years, we had great success with initiating maintenance treatment in the ER followed by showing up to the clinic. Now, these Fentanyl users can't hope for any relief from anyone other than their dealer. Their dealer is the only one in the world who can stop the pain. How fucked up is that situation?

This is why you can't get wrapped up in the Fentanyl guys. We have no judgement for users. The services available are shrinking due to the financial crisis at the same time the Opioid problem is ballooning out of control. The only way these guys get better is if they decide to...being homeless...living on the street...alienated from society. Are you gonna decide to get clean when you're apartment is a park bench and a blanket?
The bags you’re seeing around there are actually still stamped? I run a drug checking program in windham/Bennington county and almost 90% of the opiate samples I’ve tested and been glassine bags but not stamped. I definitely miss seeing the stamps. Crazy to think that just that small amount of distance can have such different trends in markets

The bags you’re seeing around there are actually still stamped? I run a drug checking program in windham/Bennington county and almost 90% of the opiate samples I’ve tested and been glassine bags but not stamped. I definitely miss seeing the stamps. Crazy to think that just that small amount of distance can have such different trends in markets
I agree^^^ and it is nice to read about your experience kief and the things you experience in your surrounding environment...and yeah at 30 I felt old(skateboarding) but 35 is like fuck me dude, this is out of hand haha

Okay I can see how that statement could be difficult to understand.

"Stamp" is something from my era, definitely. We didn't have them in Boston though. Always grams (0.8g) in twisted sandwich bags. They'd keep 4-5 I'm their mouth and spit it out when you buy.

We always heard about Stamps. We were definitely curious. I found the branding to be super interesting.

Over to the west, Holyoke for some reason would sell stamps. I assume organized crime in Boston still has some role in things, which is why Boston was an island in terms of these "grams".

Stamps is just an incorrectly applied slang. Up here in Burlingtoj the glassines are just a solid color. People say "oh the blue,nah man I was hoping you had some red ones" and that's the extent of the branding.

You can always take your "dirty thirties" and put them in a warm bath of glycol/alcohol/water (depending on solubility), put them in a magnetic stirrer (surprisingly cheap) for a day or so, and use volumetric liquid dosing. It's not convenient, but it works.