• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl dose

George27

Bluelighter
I've read here many warning about the potency of fentanyl.
I would share first-hand experience about the topic, HR-wise

My tolerance is close to zero

1) Transbuccal fentanyl
I cut a piece from a patch and put it on a gum.
I use 200-500mcg. I think that 1000mcg would give me nausea. From this doses I get an apparent but not strong myosis

With patch usually 1cm2=400mcg. A 25mcg/h patch usually has 4mg of fent in it and it's 10cm2 wide
I've done this with two different brands of patch and with blotters, the result is the same so my figures should not be linked to a specific brand.

2) Intranasal
I put the blotter in a syringe with 0.5cc of water, then I spray the water in the nose.
This I do with 200mcg, you need about half then with the tranbuccal route

Last edited:
I think there have been some deaths, because the fentanyl wasn't evenly distributed within the patch.

A dose of 1000mcg=1mg could kill someone with no tolerance.

This night I got breaktrough pain and I tried 150mcg nasally
They works fine, also 100mcg could be enough

No, your mistaken george ive used and abused fent patches (chronic pain) prescribed to me. anyway the highest i went was the 75ug patch used normally on my skin and that wase extremely high for me i was fuck to put it straight, but what ive learned through research ect is that the fentanyl isnt distributed evenly over the patch and the one cm might contain more fent than another. Best way to use in the mouth is put the strip in and as soon as you feel it take it out. But with your tolerance level i would not even try fentanyl ! Stay away an od is so easy to happen with no tolerance and fentanyl.
Im on a grand total of 130mg of morphine dly and that 75ug patch slapped me on my ass
Point Is.. Stay away..

Those are extremely high doses and you must be doing math wrong. Doses like that for someone opiate naive would kill them. More realistic doses are less than 100 mg.... IV is only 5 mcg or so for someone non tolerant so other ROA doses should be 10-15 at most. Posting up misinformation like you did OP kills

Usual IV dosage of fentanyl in non-tolerant patients is 50mcg. Oral/nasal starting doses are 100-200mcg, so he's right with that information. My hesitance, as other posters have mentioned, is the uneven distribution of fentanyl throughout the transdermal patches. These are not meant to be cut and can cause fatal overdoses when taken incorrectly. If you plan to use fentanyl orally or nasally it's only safe to do so with a product meant for that (fentanyl buccal lozenges, sublingual tablets, lollipops, nasal spray etc.) Just because you haven't had an issue with the patches thus far does not mean it's something you should recommend. Even wearing a prescribed fentanyl patch at a reasonable dose comes with risk. These systems are known to fail and release a fatal dose of fentanyl all at once. It's not a drug, especially in patch form, to be fucked with. Use at your own risk.