• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Fentanyl detox

rhanfam

Greenlighter
Hello. New here. I hope I'm in the right place. I have a question about fent detox. I am wondering if the ammount you use has any thing to do with how bad the withdraw will go? I currently only explicitly smoke three blues a day. Nothing more nor less and I have never done it any other way. I am curious if my come down would be easier than that of someone with a much higher intake. Thanks in advance for any help!!

Hello. New here. I hope I'm in the right place. I have a question about fent detox. I am wondering if the ammount you use has any thing to do with how bad the withdraw will go? I currently only explicitly smoke three blues a day. Nothing more nor less and I have never done it any other way. I am curious if my come down would be easier than that of someone with a much higher intake. Thanks in advance for any help!!
titration always makes things easier. the problem though, is getting actual metered amounts -- if you are taking counterfiet pills it's impossible to know how much is in any given one "blue". Your come off will definitely be less awful than someone using much more, that's how it works. pls get off the smoked pills as soon as you can tho. terrible for lungs/health etc.

That's what I am shooting for. I am just a little terrified of the process is all. Trying so hard to muster up the courage and strength to walk away. I think I was just hoping for someone to tell me it will be a piece of cake. But I already know better. Thank you!! ❤️

That's what I am shooting for. I am just a little terrified of the process is all. Trying so hard to muster up the courage and strength to walk away. I think I was just hoping for someone to tell me it will be a piece of cake. But I already know better. Thank you!! ❤️

I’m not gonna lie. It’s definitely not easy. But it’s absolutely worth it.

Always, fair winds and following seas