• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Fentanyl Chest Pain reaction

SECONAL

Bluelighter
Hey Everyone

I've been having a problem for over a month on & off.

I used to be in pain management, unfortunately that didn't work out & I have been buying dope off the street. Now in my city everything is laced with fentanyl. 2 months ago, someone gave me something bad that made me feel like I was gonna have a heart attack. Didn't go to the hospital for over a week. When I did, they said my heart was ok.

NOW, my body is extremely sensitive to most heroin cut with fent. And it makes my chest hurt when I use just a little bit. Is this normal or my body is messed up after getting bad shit? I'm worried because I have addiction issues & I think I'm becoming allergic to something I'm addicted to!

- Seconal

Hey Everyone

I've been having a problem for over a month on & off.

I used to be in pain management, unfortunately that didn't work out & I have been buying dope off the street. Now in my city everything is laced with fentanyl. 2 months ago, someone gave me something bad that made me feel like I was gonna have a heart attack. Didn't go to the hospital for over a week. When I did, they said my heart was ok.

NOW, my body is extremely sensitive to most heroin cut with fent. And it makes my chest hurt when I use just a little bit. Is this normal or my body is messed up after getting bad shit? I'm worried because I have addiction issues & I think I'm becoming allergic to something I'm addicted to!

- Seconal
It's really hard to say what could have caused this. Street drugs are stomped on so much a lot of the time there could really be anything in there causing this problem.

As I understand it the main bulking agent for fent is retardedly caffeine. You might be overdosing on caffeine.

If you’re smoking it it could be actual lung pain