• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Fent to REALLY crappy H to bupe...HELP

Loocifer

Greenlighter
Hey y'all, first time poster long time lurker. I'll try to keep this brief and welcome any advice. I'm 31 hours out from my last shot of fent. I feel pretty rotten despite having done a shot of VERY shitty H. I'm sweaty, achy, anxious, exhausted, the usual. I do have a few 8mg bupe pills left from the Rx I got last year. I tried inducting a few weeks ago, I let myself get HORRIBLY ill. It had been 17 hours since my last shot of fent and I'm 5 '5 115lbs, super high metabolism. I took 2mg, then 2 more 45 minutes later, then 2 more 30 minutes later and got literally no relief whatsoever and of course ended up coping. The bupe blocked most of the dopes effects but after 3 quarters I finally got some relief. I bring up that failed induction bc it's now scaring me to death that no matter how long I wait I'm going to try taking bupe again and getting no relief. But this time I'm 4 hours away from my plug.

I guess I have 2 questions: Are there some people that bupe just didn't work for?

Given that it's been over 30 hours since my last shot and I'm feeling pretty bad despite the garbage dope I did 3 hours ago (truly wishing I hadn't done it at all), how much longer do I need to wait to try and induct? I'm so desperate for this to work.

Look up my recent thread on the same topic.

I've had the same issues - after a decade of taking subutex, I'm also a 15 - 20 yr. on and off heroin addict.