• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Fent,fentdope advice needed

Thank you for your advice, yes I remember from past post about lyrica being highly addictive that’s why I only picked up 60 of them ,15 a day for 4 days and as long as I feel semi normal by next weekend which shouldn’t be a problem I’ll be a happy camper,,👍👍
I guarentee a easy wd with pregabalin first four days inc4ease until comfortable then taper down for 3 days . I have had many wds from pregabalin it is worse then a heroin witghdrawl ii swapped addictions 7 days max my brother

Thank you for your advice, yes I remember from past post about lyrica being highly addictive that’s why I only picked up 60 of them ,15 a day for 4 days and as long as I feel semi normal by next weekend which shouldn’t be a problem I’ll be a happy camper,,👍👍
You will have to increase dose every day for 4 days give them a couple of hours to kick in then increase until comfortable. You don't need any thing else you will know you wd because you will still have a stiff back and the sneezing but no anxiety you will be able to eat mno being sick or anything else in day 3 of wd with pregabs i was driving my lorry talking to office girls had lunch with them i had taken in a lamb curry for the office staff .

Get some extra for the 3 day taper aswell you will be fine its a miracle pill but it has a sting if you keep taking past 7 days increase 4 days taper three then jump of I'm sorry i keep message but when you know how easy my wd was 13 years it was then of heroin addiction I'm back on heroin but i could not belive how easy it was with pregabs and i want you to have a easy wd and get of the gear keep me updated i really want you to do it and live a life of normality and not the be a slave to morphine it is slavery my addictions have easily cost me 500 000 pounds i have a business that is doing really well but i drove lorry for 10 years i was earning 40 odd thousand a year after tax lorry money was all for heroin sio i not take business money that was for my family all the lorry money went on heroin

Get some extra for the 3 day taper aswell you will be fine its a miracle pill but it has a sting if you keep taking past 7 days increase 4 days taper three then jump of I'm sorry i keep message but when you know how easy my wd was 13 years it was then of heroin addiction I'm back on heroin but i could not belive how easy it was with pregabs and i want you to have a easy wd and get of the gear keep me updated i really want you to do it and live a life of normality and not the be a slave to morphine it is slavery my addictions have easily cost me 500 000 pounds i have a business that is doing really well but i drove lorry for 10 years i was earning 40 odd thousand a year after tax lorry money was all for heroin sio i not take business money that was for my family all the lorry money went on heroin
I really wasn’t planning on using pregabalin more than 4 days Wed. To Saturday when I land in the states,surgeries tomorrow and I doubt they’ll give me any pain meds here cause last time I had 12 implants done in a day and they held me overnight with morphine till the next morning then a Tylenol but this time it’s only 4 implants and I’ll be leaving 2-3 hrs after surgery so I’m expecting nothing from them expect probably some tramadol so if needed I can do some extra morphine shots if needed Saturday but by the next day I should be fine and probably won’t even wanna go thru the process of preparing a shot if I don’t really,really have too,we’ll see, I have valiums and trazadone and a pint of absolut for Sunday which I hope I can just sleep thru and I was gonna start the gaba Sunday too and I should be able to skip morphine all together,I’ll see how I feel but I just don’t wanna arrive home at the end of the week looking dopesick going thru customs,oh I forgot I have about 50 10mg OxyContin I can rely on if I have to I can take a couple hrs before landing next weekend but hopefully next week the gaba and pregabalin will be enough so I’m not feeling like crap all next week And by the weekend be ok on just the pregabalin and a Valium or two,thanks for your input on the pregabalin 👍👍👍👍

I really wasn’t planning on using pregabalin more than 4 days Wed. To Saturday when I land in the states,surgeries tomorrow and I doubt they’ll give me any pain meds here cause last time I had 12 implants done in a day and they held me overnight with morphine till the next morning then a Tylenol but this time it’s only 4 implants and I’ll be leaving 2-3 hrs after surgery so I’m expecting nothing from them expect probably some tramadol so if needed I can do some extra morphine shots if needed Saturday but by the next day I should be fine and probably won’t even wanna go thru the process of preparing a shot if I don’t really,really have too,we’ll see, I have valiums and trazadone and a pint of absolut for Sunday which I hope I can just sleep thru and I was gonna start the gaba Sunday too and I should be able to skip morphine all together,I’ll see how I feel but I just don’t wanna arrive home at the end of the week looking dopesick going thru customs,oh I forgot I have about 50 10mg OxyContin I can rely on if I have to I can take a couple hrs before landing next weekend but hopefully next week the gaba and pregabalin will be enough so I’m not feeling like crap all next week And by the weekend be ok on just the pregabalin and a Valium or two,thanks for your input on the pregabalin 👍👍👍👍
With pregabaslin it will be easy i had a massive habit i could not believe how the pregabs worked total;y cover wd you will be suprised

Sorry for keep mesaging take the firstr pregabs on a empty stomach and wait a couple of hours until they kick in they make you munch and i would neck cans of coke i had 12 in one day

With pregabaslin it will be easy i had a massive habit i could not believe how the pregabs worked total;y cover wd you will be suprised
I believe what your saying about pregabalin I’ve seen it mentioned in lotsa threads in the past but I was in the states then and was already getting gaba so I never even asked my doc to switch me over to pregabalin just so I can have them to ease withdrawals,I was on gaba a couple yrs ,I was taking #3 400mg capsules a day but sometimes more because I had them stockpiled a little,lol..I’m expecting the pregabalin to work fine for me simply because I haven’t been on morphine long at all and only did it to ease the fent withdrawal which took about 4 days to really start up ,it was my first and last go around with fentanyl and I totally agree what others say about fent that it’s a shit drug yeah it’ll make you nod out as soon as you slam it but there’s none of the euphoria that you get from shooting oxy,morphine and in fact it ruins them drugs if you use them while on fentanyl,I’m one of them folks that’s addicted to the ritual of shooting up regardless of the drug and I’d rather a good cup of pod tea even over shooting oxy,morphine but I’m only working with what’s available to me at the present time but me leaving the states with a fent habit was one of the stupidest things I think I’ve done to date,,,,I can pick up an xtra 20-30 pregabalin early next week just so I have a few xtra instead of trying to cut it so close,I’m assuming I’ll still need to use loperamide along side the pregabalin so food and drink don’t just run right thru me which is a major concern when traveling,that’s my first warning sign before I start getting sick,,,I’ll update this a couple days after surgery when I’m on just the pregabalin and let you know how things are going,thanks again for your advice with this👍👍👍👍

I believe what your saying about pregabalin I’ve seen it mentioned in lotsa threads in the past but I was in the states then and was already getting gaba so I never even asked my doc to switch me over to pregabalin just so I can have them to ease withdrawals,I was on gaba a couple yrs ,I was taking #3 400mg capsules a day but sometimes more because I had them stockpiled a little,lol..I’m expecting the pregabalin to work fine for me simply because I haven’t been on morphine long at all and only did it to ease the fent withdrawal which took about 4 days to really start up ,it was my first and last go around with fentanyl and I totally agree what others say about fent that it’s a shit drug yeah it’ll make you nod out as soon as you slam it but there’s none of the euphoria that you get from shooting oxy,morphine and in fact it ruins them drugs if you use them while on fentanyl,I’m one of them folks that’s addicted to the ritual of shooting up regardless of the drug and I’d rather a good cup of pod tea even over shooting oxy,morphine but I’m only working with what’s available to me at the present time but me leaving the states with a fent habit was one of the stupidest things I think I’ve done to date,,,,I can pick up an xtra 20-30 pregabalin early next week just so I have a few xtra instead of trying to cut it so close,I’m assuming I’ll still need to use loperamide along side the pregabalin so food and drink don’t just run right thru me which is a major concern when traveling,that’s my first warning sign before I start getting sick,,,I’ll update this a couple days after surgery when I’m on just the pregabalin and let you know how things are going,thanks again for your advice with this👍👍👍👍
Pick up a little extra no more then 7 days i nswitched addictions and pregabalin wd is hell worse than heroin . You are lucky you get it over the counter trust me its a miricloe pill for opium wd . I used to smoke heroin before work and take pod tea at work to keep wd away and heroin when i get in. A pod tea wd is harder then heroin its a month long wd on day 22 i was crying at night because it felt like glass running through my legs and the paws is long be careful with pod it a long lasting opium and the wd is brutal like a methadone wd

Pick up a little extra no more then 7 days i nswitched addictions and pregabalin wd is hell worse than heroin . You are lucky you get it over the counter trust me its a miricloe pill for opium wd . I used to smoke heroin before work and take pod tea at work to keep wd away and heroin when i get in. A pod tea wd is harder then heroin its a month long wd on day 22 i was crying at night because it felt like glass running through my legs and the paws is long be careful with pod it a long lasting opium and the wd is brutal like a methadone wd
Understood,I’m using the search thingy reading everything I could on lyrica and there’s like zero information on the timeline before a lyrica habit starts to develop but there’s nothing stating a timeline but I’ll take your word for it ,I presently have #60 150 mg casulues after doing the math that should be plenty for a week 750 mg a day for 6 days is only 30 capsules so I have more than enough but I’ll do as you suggest on won’t pass taking them for 7 days,I’ll actually should only need then for 5-6 days depending how I feel, a lot of threads mention that they give the same feeling as gaba,Valium does which is just a chill feeling kinda like being slightly drunk which is how stacking the gaba made me feel when taking them,a huge number of threads mention people taking them with heroin to enhance the effects of the heroin which is why probably why people get in trouble taking them and get addicted to them
Yeah pod tea ain’t no joke when I first tried it I think I drank 3-4 times the first week and tolerance happens instantly with it to the point nodding my ass off the first and second doses then it seemed like it just didn’t work anymore then came the sleepless nights for a few days but now I’ll just use it once a week the most,once every two weeks even better,I cook up 4 ounces of pods at a time and consume it first thing in the morning and I’ll be high as fuck all day even feeling good the second day also ,it’s my favorite opiate I’ve ever tried,methadone is good but only lasts the first day with zero effects the second day but that’s at about 40-50 mg when I can get it once in a blue moon usually from someone selling there weekend take home bottle..

I gotta get ready to head out to the hospital this morning so I’ll let you know how things go when I start the pregabalin which I have high hopes for….

Enjoy your weekend….

7days you womt be addicted but traper down day 5 first day 600 mg held me second 900 third tolerance builds 1500 thjen for months i eventually got to 60 300 mg a day

7days you womt be addicted but traper down day 5 first day 600 mg held me second 900 third tolerance builds 1500 thjen for months i eventually got to 60 300 mg a day
Oh ok I’ll pick up an xtra 30 of them just in case I go thru them, I gotta ask when I was on the gaba for a couple yrs even though I was taking them for a while I still felt them everytime I took them ( I’d empty the capsules in my mouth) ,do you still feel them when you take them or is it you take them because you have too just to avoid withdrawals,how long have you been taking them ? You say the withdrawal is worse than heroin which is horrible but is tapering off them extremely difficult by that I mean are you not able to function normally where it’s all consuming with every passing minute of the day it’s at the forefront of your mind? For me methadone was like that..I feel for you if that was the case….

I gotta head out now but I’ll reach out later if I have any questions…..🙏🙏

Oh ok I’ll pick up an xtra 30 of them just in case I go thru them, I gotta ask when I was on the gaba for a couple yrs even though I was taking them for a while I still felt them everytime I took them ( I’d empty the capsules in my mouth) ,do you still feel them when you take them or is it you take them because you have too just to avoid withdrawals,how long have you been taking them ? You say the withdrawal is worse than heroin which is horrible but is tapering off them extremely difficult by that I mean are you not able to function normally where it’s all consuming with every passing minute of the day it’s at the forefront of your mind? For me methadone was like that..I feel for you if that was the case….

I gotta head out now but I’ll reach out later if I have any questions…..🙏🙏
I just was wanna update how oral surgery went Saturday in Thailand and what they can expect as far pain meds go here,as soon as the anesthesiologist woke me up which I believe was done when he removed the breathing tube in my left nostril I I woke up in tears yelling that my jaw was broken because that’s what it felt like,in my preadmission testing a blood draw was taken and I wasn’t tested for drugs so all the hospital thought I took regularly was gabapentin and trazadone for sleep,the anesthesiologist aSked me where my pain was at from 1-10and i honestly felt like it was a 12 so I told him that so I received my first of 4 morphine shots from him,I don’t know how many mags were in each but as he sd the shot in my IV line he’d watch to see if my eyes would close which is a pretty common thing they do but afterwards I was still literally crying in pain even after the forth shot which the anesthesiologist then asked me how much gabapentin I took that morning and I told him 400mg and that only helped my leg which happened when I broke my back at T7 ,I told him my tolerance to pain meds was sky high and last yr I was getting 4 mg dilaudid every 6 hrs when I had 4 surgeries on my testicle because it was cancerous last yr and that I’m on pain management in the states which I’d get 60mg oxycodone 4x a day at home but was told not to bring my oxy with me to Thailand because it was highly illegal here and I’d get in trouble at the airport with them,he laughed after hearing me say that but understood why the pain meds he gave me had no affect on the pain I was having,so he got on the phone with someone and explained to them what I said and came back with another syringe and told me we are going to try a different kind of medication to control your pain since he already administered the max amount of morphine without them providing me any pain relief,as he started shooting it into my IV line I asked him what it was and he said he was giving me ketamine,which I thought to myself under my tears that this should be interesting and then my trip began,if only had ketamine once before when they extracted 22 of my rotten teeth from my skull in a single sitting,the ketamine in the hospital put me into a lsd type trip that was fantastic,it totally killed all pain that was coming from my lower jaw and had me in a dream like state that I’d love to experience again ,does shooting street ketamine take you too the same type of place or is it only hospital grade,? At the hotel that evening all I took was a Valium,pregabalin ,ultracetx2,a trazadone and a couple gabapentins along with 3-4 wine coolers that knocked me out till Sunday morning and when I woke up I wasn’t sick anymore from the morphine I was using daily, so now I’m just on 300mg preg 4x a day along with an ultracet and a Valium and an occasional wine cooler which relaxes me enough that I can watch YT videos in bed without any discomfort and leaving me real chill,I bought 5 grams of sour diesel to help keep me chilll in my bed which works wonders for me,it’s early Tuesday 4:00 am and I’ll be going to see my dentist which I believe he’s going to reinstall 7 teeth back in my lower jaw which is all I’ll have for the next 4-5 months till my new implants fuse to my lower jaw,I have a total of 8 implants in my lower jaw now and I need to return to Thailand anytime after June 1st to get the rest of my crowns on my lower jaw…..

So if anyone plans on coming to Thailand for extensive dental work please bring your own pain medicine along with you because they don’t provide anything strong for you to take home with you so it’s best to plan ahead,,,,I spent 3 hrs on the operating table and I couldn’t imagine having this procedure done in his office under just novacaine,thank god I had it done in the hospital instead,my flight home is early Friday morning and I’ll just be on some comfort meds for the trip…
My morning rambling is over and all though the operation was a success the aftermath what I experienced in the hospital before the ketamine was absolutely brutal I’m just glad it’s all over…….rant over…..

Las vegas grower:im not in the states now so pods arent an option ,i took 300mg of dhc this morning with 800gaba,20mg valium this morning and its barely holding me but i can always eat some more dhc while leaving hotel and going on a 1hr flight (4hr total travel till next hotel)after leaving hotel till i reach my destination (i shoot up while traveling so i committed once i leave my hotel ,,im gonna try kratom leaf when i hit BKK and see if that will hold me till my surgery Saturday im just not trying to have to keep slamming morphine because thatll be even a bigger problem going home to the USA
Sorry my brains all over the place’s
Fuck man I’m 4 days clean off 5-10 fake fetty m30s a day and shit suckkksss. But yeah I got gabapentin suboxen and alchyysss ohh and can’t forget the cris and the Imodium lollzzz

h
Fuck man I’m 4 days clean off 5-10 fake fetty m30s a day and shit suckkksss. But yeah I got gabapentin suboxen and alchyysss ohh and can’t forget the cris and the Imodium lollzzz
ow did you do it with the subs.... how long did you wait