• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Fent,fentdope advice needed

I kinda been screwing up for the past month ,I’ve been doing fentdope for exactly a month now and I need to stop after seeing myself going down a dead end road,the first couple weeks a bundle would last me 3-4 days but the past couple days I’ve been going thru a bundle a day and know it’s time I gotta stop ,I went out and bought 10 bottles of black extract and I have about 1/2lb of pods on hand along with a bottle of tramadol ,gabapentin,Valium,somas that I can use for comfort meds if any of those will help me stop the fent,,,oh yeah I forgot to mention I IV it,, Another question is I don’t wanna pick up an extract habit and never used them more than two days in a row so how many days is it OK to use extract before I’m using that too much,,The whole fent being dangerous has me worried about continuing it any more ,in the past month there was a couple days where I went 24hr since last dose and didn’t feel sick at all but after reading old threads a bit it seems to take at least 24hr for things to start going down hill so I plan on finishing the last of it tonight and start this tomorrow,,any advice is much appreciated
Would this be a plan to take extract,gaba,valium Monday then some pod tea Tuesday then repeat the extract,gaba,Valium Wednesday and so on for a week work,I’m not sure if the pod tea is a good idea….

Thanks for reading….

By black extract what are you referring to?

Black OPMS shots,,,
I also have 1/2lb of red Bali powder , I thought too use the powder if needed after the extract is gone,,
Ah, gotcha. Only used em once briefly so can't comment on them, but I would just wait as long as you can til your sick, take as little as physically possible to make it better and go from there. Slowly but surely your doses will get farther and farther apart.

Ah, gotcha. Only used em once briefly so can't comment on them, but I would just wait as long as you can til your sick, take as little as physically possible to make it better and go from there. Slowly but surely your doses will get farther and farther apart.
Ok great ,I just dug thru a bunch of threads on kicking fent and have most of the meds they mentioned I have but very few mention using extracts or even just powder but they’ve all been using for much longer than a month,,,thank you

Sounds like you've got more than enough comfort meds so should be able to use the kratom sparingly.
Yeah I had most of that stuff laying around (except the extract) and behaving except some pod tea once every week or two till I met the fentman about a month ago and went off the rails a little bit,,it’s amazing how quick I can can backslide if given the opportunity..

I kicked a two year H/fent habit with nothing but kratom powder, black seed oil, and like 2mg Suboxone at one point. You can definitely do it I have faith! First days are the worst, but luckily the fent withdrawal (for me anyway) wasn't super drawn out, just intense. I definitely had to take larger doses of kratom than normal to get right though when I was truly miserable.

I kicked a two year H/fent habit with nothing but kratom powder, black seed oil, and like 2mg Suboxone at one point. You can definitely do it I have faith! First days are the worst, but luckily the fent withdrawal (for me anyway) wasn't super drawn out, just intense. I definitely had to take larger doses of kratom than normal to get right though when I was truly miserable.
That’s good to hear,I seen it mentioned that it’s worse than kicking a H habit but it doesn’t last as long ,,does it peak by day 3 and by day 4-5 you start feeling better…I’m only been doing it a month which makes me feel a bit better too about it compared to others who talk about doing it for months or even yrs like yourself and not having too bad a time with it👍

The black seed oil is for when stop the kratom correct ? Does the stuff off Amazon work?

That’s good to hear,I seen it mentioned that it’s worse than kicking a H habit but it doesn’t last as long ,,does it peak by day 3 and by day 4-5 you start feeling better…I’m only been doing it a month which makes me feel a bit better too about it compared to others who talk about doing it for months or even yrs like yourself and not having too bad a time with it👍

The black seed oil is for when stop the kratom correct ? Does the stuff off Amazon work?
Black seed oil helps at any time. It relieves the symptoms more than you would think. Just take it whenever you're feeling sick.

The stuff from Amazon is fine. It's a miracle substance honestly. Great anti-inflammatory for any time.

The withdrawal is very intense but for me only lasted really a couple days. The ensuing days are a little iffy, but honestly for me by day 3 I wasn't like "miserable, miserable"

I am curious whether dissociatives would be strong enough to take the withdrawal of fentadope. For morphine they worked a miracle. I think in other times the same shops selling OPMS extract would also carry research chemical dissociative bathsalts. Is this still so? Then my adivce would be to give it a try. Dissociatives won't take all withdrawal at once but step for step and they are powerful.

Gotcha,it’s nice to hear it’s behind you now…
I certainly wish it was. I've been physically dependent on opioids for 8 years, from kratom, to dope, to Suboxone. Tapering off now but it's going to be a loooooooooonnnnggg process because kratom withdrawal isn't awful but damn does it last. Talking weeks. But I'm just trying to take it slow.

I am curious whether dissociatives would be strong enough to take the withdrawal of fentadope. For morphine they worked a miracle. I think in other times the same shops selling OPMS extract would also carry research chemical dissociative bathsalts. Is this still so? Then my adivce would be to give it a try. Dissociatives won't take all withdrawal at once but step for step and they are powerful.
Err,I’d never try them after seeing all the nightmare stories about them on the news ,bath salts,spice,ecstasy even speed I won’t fuck with ,part scared of them part not interested in that type of buzz,,I seen to many people loose it on them…..
I just checked their not legal in jersey but I’m pretty sure they’re available in NY and Penn…..

Err,I’d never try them after seeing all the nightmare stories about them on the news ,bath salts,spice,ecstasy even speed I won’t fuck with ,part scared of them part not interested in that type of buzz,,I seen to many people loose it on them…..
I just checked their not legal in jersey but I’m pretty sure they’re available in NY and Penn…..
Bath salts usually refers to research chemical stimulants like alpha-PVP, but more general research chemicals sold in smart shops to circumvent legislation. What's more important than the term is that they declare what chemical is contained and in which concentration. I think these horror stories are mostly overblown sensationalism or result out of overdoses like with PCP dosed using cigaretts dipped in embalming fluid..

Yeah, I was addicted to dissociatives and they do have a dark side but for opioid withdrawal they can do wonders and the addiction was the reuslt of me being completely reckless about dosing 24/7. I was also addicted to 600mg/d morphine and quit that shit in some weeks without going through real withdrawal, with the aid of memantine (this one is available off the pharmacy if you have a decent doctor, or live in a country where it is OTC like myself)

Bath salts aren't bath salts. Saying not wanting to touch research chemicals is like saying you won't touch street drugs instead of a particular one :) I certainly avoid branded ones which don't say what they contain or just 'herbal extracts' etc. these are in fact dangerous.

I certainly wish it was. I've been physically dependent on opioids for 8 years, from kratom, to dope, to Suboxone. Tapering off now but it's going to be a loooooooooonnnnggg process because kratom withdrawal isn't awful but damn does it last. Talking weeks. But I'm just trying to take it slow.
I’m curious a lotta folks on here who get a kratom habit got it messin with extracts more so than powder was it the same for you,have you been on it two yrs from when you mentioned earlier,,if so that’s an xtremely long time,,,it

Bath salts usually refers to research chemical stimulants like alpha-PVP, but more general research chemicals sold in smart shops to circumvent legislation. What's more important than the term is that they declare what chemical is contained and in which concentration. I think these horror stories are mostly overblown sensationalism or result out of overdoses like with PCP dosed using cigaretts dipped in embalming fluid..

Yeah, I was addicted to dissociatives and they do have a dark side but for opioid withdrawal they can do wonders and the addiction was the reuslt of me being completely reckless about dosing 24/7. I was also addicted to 600mg/d morphine and quit that shit in some weeks without going through real withdrawal, with the aid of memantine (this one is available off the pharmacy if you have a decent doctor, or live in a country where it is OTC like myself)

Bath salts aren't bath salts. Saying not wanting to touch research chemicals is like saying you won't touch street drugs instead of a particular one :) I certainly avoid branded ones which don't say what they contain or just 'herbal extracts' etc. these are in fact dangerous.
Wow that’s a massive morphine habit to have and for you to say it wasn’t that bad maybe your on to something with the dissociatives but you were into that type of buzz but for me I’d be worried to much about things going sideways and being stuck like that ,I use to smoke pcp when I was in my teens and I can’t see that type of high being helpful kicking a habit,yes you’ll forget about it for a while but as it wears off the dope sickness will take over then I’ll just be spaced out and sick

Cold turkey is the best way. Just get it over with, like ripping off a band aid. I'm 35 days clean from fent and black. Best decision I ever made was to quit. I used valium for the first 4 days then nothing but ibuprofen. Good luck to you.

Cold turkey is the best way. Just get it over with, like ripping off a band aid. I'm 35 days clean from fent and black. Best decision I ever made was to quit. I used valium for the first 4 days then nothing but ibuprofen. Good luck to you.
Congrats on the 35 days ,for me there’s no reason for doing it cold turkey when I have things on hand that’ll make the experience easier , the only times cold turkey has worked for me is when I was incarcerated…