• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fent and Sub question.

JamesGoodman

Greenlighter
Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or if I'm just walking into a disaster.
I've been on Subs for about 6 years now and entirely clean of any substances until about a month and a half ago. (At this point I was down to about 1/8 of a 2mg, essentially crumbs when I would take it in the morning)
I moved back to my hometown, unfortunately sought out some hydromorph contin, and started using every couple of days. Of course that turned into an everyday thing shortly thereafter. (Familiar story I know)
After I couldn't find anymore hydromorph's I was introduced to fent (I was completely aware of the difference in strength, and the obvious danger associated with fent, so I went VERY easy with it).

I've been using almost everyday for around a month now, taking 1/8 of a 2mg sub about 12-14 hours after my last fent use. I have had No withdrawals whatsoever.
I work a full time job, I work out 2-3 times a week, I sleep 7 hours a night and I eat 3 meals a day. Nothing has changed. My point being I've had no dope-sickness related problems since I relapsed.
It's kind of a strange situation where, because I am not getting sick, it's only leading me to do it more frequently.
(The other day I was off the fent for 72 hours, woke up in the morning and felt totally fine. Took my subs and carried on my day like normal).

So here's my question,

Does anyone else have any experience flipping back and forth between opiates and subs without any major complications?
Are the subs simply staying in my system longer than the fent would take to start causing withdrawals?

I realize this is not a good idea, and this "free-ride" that I'm on now is not going to last forever. But I'm curious to know if anyone else has been in the same position.

Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or if I'm just walking into a disaster.
I've been on Subs for about 6 years now and entirely clean of any substances until about a month and a half ago. (At this point I was down to about 1/8 of a 2mg, essentially crumbs when I would take it in the morning)
I moved back to my hometown, unfortunately sought out some hydromorph contin, and started using every couple of days. Of course that turned into an everyday thing shortly thereafter. (Familiar story I know)
After I couldn't find anymore hydromorph's I was introduced to fent (I was completely aware of the difference in strength, and the obvious danger associated with fent, so I went VERY easy with it).

I've been using almost everyday for around a month now, taking 1/8 of a 2mg sub about 12-14 hours after my last fent use. I have had No withdrawals whatsoever.
I work a full time job, I work out 2-3 times a week, I sleep 7 hours a night and I eat 3 meals a day. Nothing has changed. My point being I've had no dope-sickness related problems since I relapsed.
It's kind of a strange situation where, because I am not getting sick, it's only leading me to do it more frequently.
(The other day I was off the fent for 72 hours, woke up in the morning and felt totally fine. Took my subs and carried on my day like normal).

So here's my question,

Does anyone else have any experience flipping back and forth between opiates and subs without any major complications?
Are the subs simply staying in my system longer than the fent would take to start causing withdrawals?

I realize this is not a good idea, and this "free-ride" that I'm on now is not going to last forever. But I'm curious to know if anyone else has been in the same position.
So I came on here to look up more about this exact situation. I just got done reading about what your doing and how it keeps people form wd'ing at all as long as they keep microdosing subs along with opioid use. So I'll attach the link. I'm about to be doing the same combination but wanted to look up whatever I can before doing any fent. I've been on subs for years and honestly, I've come to despise them..unless they save my ass from brutal wd's heh. Anyways, here's the link n I'm interested to hear if you've made any progress or anything else has occurred with your situation at all. Good luck!

* About the "Burnese method" - which is what you were/are doing, oddly enough, it's been used as treatment in Canada