• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fent 75 mcg patch recreational use

RAYGAR

Greenlighter
Hey guys first post for me so i got my hands on a 7.5 mg fentanyl patch and i love a good opiate high and have heard fent is really strong but can also be dangerous i would like to know the safest way to use without losing any potentcy (go big or go home) ive been off opiates for a week and my tolerance is really low and ive done a clense to clear my system my body is ready lol i just want to try it the 1 time but i want to get the biggest kik i can any info will b apreciated thanx?

Given you say you have been off opiates for a week and have also been cleansing your system I believe there is no safe way to use such a medication even if it is used as directed. People who have a low tolerance and have been off opiates for a week should not be going anywhere near a 75 mcg/hr fent patch. Just my two cents. Low tolerance and fent patches are a flashing sign for possible overdose. Trade the patch for something weaker. Fent produced far less euphoria in my experience then hydro or oxy. Lets say you fall asleep with the patch in a warm room and then roll on your right side with the patch on your right arm. Halfway through the night the patch heats up and starts releasing more medication. This could also cause an overdose.

You are going about this in the wrong way. This "Go big or go home, I don't want to do a test dose" mentality is going to get you killed. Especially when dealing with high-potency Opioid products like Fentanyl patches. I'll start with the basics, Micrograms are 1/1000th of a Milligram not 1/100th so just keep that in mind. 7.5mg of Fentanyl would likely be a lethal dose for someone with your usage patterns.

There are really a variety of ways to ingest Fentanyl patches man, but none of them are going to be considered safe. It's difficult to extract the active ingredient from the patches while maintaining knowledge of just how much of the drug is contained in how much of the gel.

I think what you should do is use the Fentanyl bucally. Put a small piece in your mouth and treat it like you would a piece of candy or something. Keep it tight against your cheek, move it around, expose it to all corners of your mouth, remove the fragment of patch, then wait about 15 minutes to make sure you haven't overdone. From here, you should titrate your dose slowly and with caution.