European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fenethylline / Captagon

Haha. =D

Marked man, thats the real warning right there. =D

Unfortunately holding a grudge is antithecal to my spiritual development, so he's cool as long as he keeps any insults towards specific members to himself.

I know, I've got one.

Point being if its not a tenner a pill bottle of elvanse or imported US stuff, its generic, as with legit stuff its going for a tenner a pill as it is an accumulated local script.

Wouldn't really make sense to gather scripts then sell 28 for 30 or whatever. There is demand, it just treacles in via the NHS at the ultimate, regulated premium.

Either way Ive personally never seen a proper UK/US dex script for less than a tenner a pill. Best I found was when a friend wanted ten and I pointed out it would still be 90 and not worth his time.

Ive seen generic "dex" in bottles or singles for a lot cheaper, though.
I have Concerta 27mg and methylphenidate 5mg on prescription too :)

I know, I've got one.

Point being if its not a tenner a pill bottle of elvanse or imported US stuff, its generic, as with legit stuff its going for a tenner a pill as it is an accumulated local script.

Wouldn't really make sense to gather scripts then sell 28 for 30 or whatever. There is demand, it just treacles in via the NHS at the ultimate, regulated premium.

Either way Ive personally never seen a proper UK/US dex script for less than a tenner a pill. Best I found was when a friend wanted ten and I pointed out it would still be 90 and not worth his time.

Ive seen generic "dex" in bottles or singles for a lot cheaper, though.
Really? I use to pay a tenner for three dexys.. 3..4 years ago

Captagon mainly contains regular methamphetamine these days, as far as I know.

Easier and cheaper to make than fancy fenethyline bonded molecules,

I presume it's BMK/P2P or perhaps even P2NP to meth or regular amp so it be racemic.

Captagon mainly contains regular methamphetamine these days, as far as I know.

Easier and cheaper to make than fancy fenethyline bonded molecules,

I presume it's BMK/P2P or perhaps even P2NP to meth or regular amp so it be racemic.
From the samples tested, it's mostly regular amphetamine, but interestingly they still add theophylline to it most of the time (as well as caffeine).

This is from a 2018 report by EMCDDA:

Very interesting.

Is it also used to cleave off the amphetamine slowly and make it XR, a bit like lysene?

FTR any "official" amphetamine tablets you can source in the UK, largescale, which aren't like a tenner a pill even in bulk, is likely fake. Maybe still contains what they say, maybe even consistent, or maybe not. But fake. I had a friend at a pharmacy who could aquire things, some harder than others, but Im not even sure he even handled amphetamine. Any legit amph in the UK is going to be someones script.

SKFs are still £1 each around here.

Smith Klein & French - the makers of the 5mg dexamphetamine tablets prescribed in the UK.

In the 1960s, before the merger they were made by French hence the 60s nickname 'French blues'.

Cool and they plentiful? We only have shit speed here, and meth is rare and cut down big time. I'm not able of condensing ammonia cos I where I am at the minute but I want to buy some p2np from Poland as I'm found of the old go go.

Go with the p2np - DIBAL-H in toluene and you have Product. P2NP is also LEGAL so ordering isn't an issue (hole in precursor law - Old Indian trick.