Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fenethylline / Captagon

Makes it sound like something from Hindu holy scriptures! 😄
racist-that-seems-racist.gif

Makes it sound like something from Hindu holy scriptures! 😄

It was revealed to me by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. Got to hand it to the guy - He didn't ask my question. He simply pronounced the answer.. and he was RIGHT. Pretty amazing stuff, reallly.

I found out a biggest ever drugs bust was for Captagon, $1,000,000,000 worth.

Saying something has a given street value isn't a reasonable way to calculate a seizure. Those fake Captagon tablets were likely GIVEN to fighters in terrorist groups.

And who decides the street value of Captagon? Officially each tablet contains 50mg of fenethylline which is significantly less potent than amphetamine. What the fakes contain I don't know, but in 10,000 lots, I know they sold for 26 eurocents each.

It's still a HUGE seizure though, truly massive. Again, Saudi Arabian royalty has used their private jets to smuggle it. Saudi Arabia does follow a rather fundamentalist form of Islam as it's national faith and they are clearly supporting terrorism. Yet the West isn't mentioning this.

I found out a biggest ever drugs bust was for Captagon, $1,000,000,000 worth.

That's a big pile o tablets! I'd love to see the whole seizure and walk around in it barefoot for some reason I can't really explain.
Dunno why they're bothering with that shite in the middle east when opium poppies grow so well though.

That's a big pile o tablets! I'd love to see the whole seizure and walk around in it barefoot for some reason I can't really explain.
Dunno why they're bothering with that shite in the middle east when opium poppies grow so well though.

Errr....because amphetamines allow terrorists to function without food and without sleep and arguably increases combat performance.

Now if they all sat down and had a decent pipe opium I'm sure the world would be abetter place.

Errr....because amphetamines allow terrorists to function without food and without sleep and arguably increases combat performance.

Now if they all sat down and had a decent pipe opium I'm sure the world would be abetter place.
Yeah man, I understand opium isn't a great drug to get full of and start warring, but that was my point too. Who could be arsed with all that shite when you're gouching out over a nice cuppa, watching some of that fiiiiine Syrian daytime TV.

You've definitely hit the nail on the head there.

3 days awake on amphetamines or stims in general and i'm moving a bit like a terrorist myself.

One large dose of desoxypipradrol and I informed @fastandbulbous of my intention to invade Russia.

I've seen me and a friend awake for 5 days on legit dry powder amphet, on his roof, with knives. Convinced people were trying to kill us. Hoping from one roof to the next. Turned out the noises we were hearing were from the central heating system lol.

I'd go as far as to say a few days of stimulant use/sleep deprivation and most people become quite crazy/violent. Alot of heavy speed freaks i knew were also complete meglomaniacs.