• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feeling a little vain? Then post your pic HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kytnism: Truth be known, you were on my mind when i wrote that in the sand. <3 :D

omg fengtau, that photo is way too cute! :D

samadhi, that house is awesome! The hail is awesome! Awesome photo of the two of you! I am awesomed out! =D

(also I quite like Mr S's sunnies)

Mr S loves his Monster doggles as well, alas, they don't make them anymore, he's crying in his car. :( We're currently on the search for new ones for him - Me, i've reached my nirvana of sunnies (see photo) ;) A present to myself for my b/day. :D

Your snort-fest photos are awesome, seeing the smorgasbord of snortable goodness (tumeric), made my nose bleed spontaneously! :D

ShayandDaveBeachCar.jpg

^We were little children in the back-seat on the way to the BEACH today!
GreenDress1.jpg

^And I got to wear my beautiful green dress, yay! =D

EDIT - you can't really see the whole dress, here's a full-length one;
GreenDress3.jpg

jebus. how made up do you want to get to go to the beach??????

doesn't beach involve water and stuff?

or were you going to st kilda?

fengtau said:
This Halloween, Chloe is going as Chucky and I am going as Chucky's father.

PA140148.JPG

that's awesome :)

what's with all the hot chickas on here?

wicked :)

UnSquare - You are well on the way to getting Liver Cirrhosis dude! Keep up the good work :)

muzby said:

^Haha, we went to Edithvale, and yeah it involved water and sand and beer and all of that good stuff. =D
I obviously reapplied my lip-gloss when I got out of the water. :p

shal said:
UnSquare - You are well on the way to getting Liver Cirrhosis dude! Keep up the good work :)

yeah i was going to advise him against the use of decanters but i doubt any liquor is in it long enough for it to absorb the lead.

Me and my besti on a trashy night out for my birthday a little while back<3

carlyedit1.jpg

I think we were going for a noice photo but must have been distracted by something funny :D

carlyedit4edited.jpg

Drunkeyes ;)

Sorry for largeness of pics!

muzby said:
jebus. how made up do you want to get to go to the beach??????

Thats a bit mean 8o

I always wear lipgloss and some concealer to zee beach! Panda eyes + chatty lips = Not cool!

Everyone is so pretty!

I wear lip sunscreen to the beach (i have a beauty spot on my actual lip that i have to be careful of) and sunscreen on my face/body - but i guess i've always likened wearing makeup to the beach with wearing make up to the gym - strange! ;) Doesn't matter, live and let live. :D

TG: You both loook gorgeous, and it looks like you are having LOADS of fun! :D:D

trancegirle gorgeous pics there babe! Your friend and yourself must really turn heads when you walk into a room - a sexy blonde and a sexy brunette is always going to draw attention.

samadhi said:
I wear lip sunscreen to the beach (i have a beauty spot on my actual lip that i have to be careful of) and sunscreen on my face/body - but i guess i've always likened wearing makeup to the beach with wearing make up to the gym - strange!

Yes I agree there... the beach is the time to run a muck and get sand in all the wrong places as far as I am concerned. I couldn't think of anything worse than to wear make up. Sand would get stuck to your lip gloss!! Eewww.... that would be a worse look than just wearing no make up =D

I've worn makeup to the beach before. Its not a big deal. Its extra sun protection ;)

Aw thanks girlies <3 :)

Samadhi, we actually ended up at the worst bar that night lol so got kebabs and just went back to mine for more drinking :D We always seem to have loads of fun no matter what we're doing, probably even more fun just at home drinking watching stupid t.v in our trackies lol.. Dfrs, my mate is about 6 foot and stunning so she's a bit of a head turner hehe many a night has she got in fight's with guys however over unwanted attention :\ Feel sorry for her (and all attractive girls) always having to put up with male shovenistic shit but it's given her a very strong backbone..

Last edited:
^ you are both stunning. <3 theres nothing cuter than a picture of two women laughing together.

...kytnism...:|

Status
Not open for further replies.