Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Feasibly fantastic fucking funky highday Fridays

Rly nice afterglow.
artworks-000039942308-3tmyko-t200x200.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/campbell-soupie-niemann/boxxy-willy-kenyon

Lots of very shite ket around at the moment, really weak stuff that looks/smells/tastes exactly like ket but you need like 5x as much as you would usually do. Only had luck getting good ket from that other method. Since the drought all the ket round here has been dire, not been the same at all.

Plans changed. Went out at the last minute go see my mate's band at the art school. Ended up going to Subby afterwards. Alone haha. Everycunt that was going left the art school before me. I can't remember why, because I was blazing, but I told them I'd get them down there in half an hour.

Went down. Bounced in, looked about for them for 10 minutes, acquired ecto & decided to stop looking, thought I'd eventually bump into them. Left at kick out time, phoned one of them to find out what the after-party plans were & if they were still outside. She said they'd never even went, there was a heavy queue so they just went back to hers & were having a party there lol.

Boozed right through, with a couple g of ket in between, then headed to the pub on Saturday afternoon, cargo at someone's house, back to a pub till closing time then a snooze on my mate's couch. Got home about half an hour ago. Good weekend %)

Edit - Btw, anyone know what the fuck dealers are calling "rhino ket"? This girl who sorted the ket said her dealer had normal ket or rhino ket, same price. I told her to get normal ket, which was pretty decent stuff actually.

Never heard of her, very pretty though. She likes purple doesn't she?

Codeine mate? Just don't over do it make sure your cwe is nice and clear and you'll be fine.

Right o mate.

Sorry mate bollocks to that far too annoying.

What's the deal with her then?

I'm obviously too old :(

Shit Adam, while your here is it worth getting 5-MAPB over 5-APB at the price? Is it worth the extra?

if you never tried it yeah just to experience the stuff but its still far too overpriced. feels a lot cleaner that 5-apb to me. easy to sniff too which is a bonus if you like that sort of thing