• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite part of a womans body ?

Eyes and vagina. An odd combo but seduction is all in the eyes and, no matter what the technique, I do enjoy making that little red Corvette go. One of my few talents actually,

A woman's waist down is a HUGE factor on where she ranks on the ten scale: waist, ass, LEGS, etc. When my girl sports her short shorts UGG boots, I pull them shorts down and rub my face all over her pusssy

My last boyfriend seemed to like my neck, my waist, and my breasts the most.

I always think my boobs are rather small, but he reckons they're "fun sized" hehe.

Anything between the chin and upper legs. Flat stomachs are fuckin great. I would say boobs, but with me being a small-built guy.... big ones are a waste in my hands.

It depends on the woman for me. With my girlfriend, the part I like best is her feet and toes, for some reason. It's not like a fetish or anything, I just think they're really cute and perfect. Also, I like her hands for the same reasons.

Of course, the part that I find most sexy about any lady is her ass ;)

depends on the girl. but i love a cute face.
other than looks, i'd say her stomach or side shaping (has to be nice and skinny, but not ano or buff)
or her ass for feels
or small boobs
or hair
or shit i dunno, i just love girllsss

FACE, thighs, arms, general body figure (average/short), and boobs and vagina!

Bottom part of the butt. You know where the bum joins the inner/back thigh? mmmm....

^yummy

if we're talking about just body here then probably the puss.
but if we're talking about everything then the face.

the front of the hips
tumblr_ks13d0LiYa1qzwcyso1_500.jpg

especially the shaded area where the pelvic bone ends and the lower stomach begins
i worship this area on both sexes