• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite part of a womans body ?

lower back dimples are way hawt. Especially when you're hitting it from behind and she knows how to arch her back right... yumm

Obvious answer:
*Boobs, they are awesome, to the max <3

More intellectual answer:
*Side of torso, i.e. from the side-boob around the curves of the stomach and hips
*Neck, especially with long soft curls draped around

Females FTW :)

so you'd be happy with some massive fat ugly whale that just so happened to be a genius with sexy eyes and sensual lips?

fuck me if that isn't the biggest turn on EVER!

touche

Leaves the smart and pretty ones to us.

Personally: Great ass.

her smile. some smiles you just can't help falling in love with.

You will be better off making love to a ball made out of cotton!

I don't think that'd do it for me. I was trying to say I love when a woman's body fits perfectly in the cup of my hand (and I better be spedcific here so, ass, breasts, inner thighs, and even a small tummy). Cotton just makes me think chafing :eek:.

that's like asking what my favorite movie is, or my favorite type of candy, or my favorite band.

I like the stomach/hips area with the transition to the perky tits and on the back a nice tight heart shaped ass.

It's all about how it fits together. Like a song. IMHO one amazing guitar/bassist/drummer etc cannot save the band. You need a perfect symphony of everything working in perfect harmony.

edit: ok I read a couple other posts and I feel a bit shallow but one of *those* smiles can melt me quicker than anything. Or those eyes combines with *that* smile 8o
<3

Last edited:
Feet, anyone? I like feet...

The small of their back (unless there's a tramp stamp)

Their neck, too...

The whole package. It's soft and very warm. I love warm things.

The concave part of the lower back - waist to the top of the bottom. The Décolletage.

:)