• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Favourite part of a womans body ?

1. mind if i can't relate to a girl and don'r feel challenged by her mentally.. whats the point?
2. face/lips i love macking it to a pretty girl..
3. eyes i also love staring into a girls eyes..

i like a nice set of legs and a nice tight vag, and boobs too but i figured i'd do top 3..

My list

1 pussy (must be tight, tasty and responsive to cunnilingus, oh and yeah a little muff doesnt hurt, but hell whos picky shaved will work, you try to find a guy to turn any pussy down nad you found a gay man!
2 ass ( nice round lifted and toned and like to be played with, assplay optional!)
3 tits (I like them nice and perky, all natural and really no larger than what I can palm in my hand)
4 nice toned legs
5 nice tight stomach
6 beautiful smile and face
7 smooth soft skin that enjoys being caressed
8 smell, that lingering smell when you know she was right there beside you all night, if you wake up alone you can always feel like shes right there by just smelling her scent on the pillow.
9 Hair, first shes go to be comfortable with it herself then our job is to like it and remind her how good it looks.

I have based my list on my perfect mate, i only hope you all can make a list and fill it!!!

It changes form woman to woman.

Generally, it's a look in her eye or the overall way she carries herself, looking confident in herself.

That always seems more important than one singular part being my favourite no matter who the woman is.

I like it all, but I guess if I had to choose it would be breasts. I prefer larger breasts. A full shape topped by a nice set of areolae and nipples makes me salivate.

Last edited:
Face is the most important part of a women for me. The eyes, lips, etc. I know alot of men who would choose a horse-faced nice bodied woman over a beautiful faced average bodied woman.

Thighs for me ! =D Especially in outrageously short skirts with stockings on !

I have to agree with you there. In fact, this area is so well liked that there's a phrase in Japanese for it, "zettai ryouiki" -- translates to "absolute territory", oddly enough. 8)

Hmm, but I suppose my favorite body part changes with my attitude. It can be her face, shoulders, ear, breasts, stomach, legs, butt, feet...er, anything, really. I make up fetishes as quickly as some people change their mind.

i'm all about a big badonkadonk BRAIN
some nice eyes and tits don't hurt either :D

First hair. I love long hair <3

Then it'd have to be lips. I love a nice pair of lucious lips. Very sensual to watch a woman talk with full lips.

And then imagine (and sometimes part-take in) kissing those lips.

have to say inner thighs is one of my favorites or the hips and a totally flat stomach ohh god and her lips (both sets) idk there are just way to many to chose from but my favorite would be....... damn this is hard but prob her hips

Quote from LnF:

Generally, it's a look in her eye or the overall way she carries herself, looking confident in herself.

i hear ya man!! when she looks at you like she want to get freaky!=D=D
im a fan of the hour glass figure, and booty looooove de booty!