Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favourite movie of 2010?

finally saw the ghost writer and animal kingdom. both are beautiful films, far better than most others, but they didn't quite match my expectations. on a quiet year like 2010, they are still some of the very best.

I do not like Leo Decrapio but Inception was my fav this year.

Also enjoyed Megamind and looking forward to seeing Black Swan.

I used to hate Leo but he's really impressed me in the past few years.

Looking forward to watching Megamind.

It's the entire point of the lighthouse scene & the scene after the storm?

those scenes only prove one side of interpretation. there are two interpretations for the film "he is a cop or he is a mental patient".

all scenes prove one or the other of these two possibilities. even teh final scene is completely ambiguous and interpretation is contingent upon your preconceived perception of "he is a cop or he is a mental patient"

I didn't think Shutter Island was good at all.
I did think Inception was good, just not as amazing as the masses declared it was right off the presses
^ no shit, i guessed the whole movie just from the trailer and was relieved when all my friends told me i was right and the movie was crap. i also thought inception was terrible, all the dream levels were rip offs from goldeneye 007 for N64. i think this was just a shitty year for film.

i hope Black Swan is my favourite movie of 2010
^haha, i havent seen Shutter Island, but I strongly disliked Inception.

i dont have the capacity to mentally sort through what 2010 movies i've seen, but i thought i might be reminded of my favorite by reading through this thread. you know, second someone else's vote. big negative.

but i am seeing Black Swan tomorrow. I have high expectations. I've also done a good job of not letting people tell me about it. All i know is that it has something to do with ballet, and just that was way more info than i wanted. Hopefully i can post "Black Swan" in this thread tomorrow.

paranormal activity 2

admittedly it wasnt AS good as the first one, it still made me jump and kick the guy sitting in front of me afew times XD

^Just saw it, good movie. :)

Inception
Black Swan
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1

Saw Black Swan this morning while coming down off meth, it blew me away. Might need to watch it again to fully understand it, but wow.

Also, Kick Ass, was a kick ass movie! I was surprised!