⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favourite film trilogy??

^ Because the scream movies suck!

Well I enjoyed the first one when I was fourteen... Although I think that had something to do with the fact that we had to sneak in because we were underage...

twominds said:
LOL! Harsh....but true.:(

I have a feeling episode three will be good. With all that's supposed to happen, i don't see how they could fuck it up..unless they actually tried too.

I thought Phantom Menace sucked ass, but Attack of the Clones wasn't bad, wasn't great either.

Last edited:
The El Mariachi series by Robert Rodriguez. El Mariachi, Desperado, and Once upon a Time In Mexico.

Other already listed but I have to mention them again:

The Jersey Series by Kevin Smith
The Original Star Wars Trilogy
The Matrix Movies
LOTR trilogy

Why has nobody mentioned Jurassic Park..? (nevermind.. =D)

I would have to say that Indy get's my vote, those movies were absolute masterpieces, simply brilliant.

Just to mention another one, Jaws, I don't count the fourth movie, it's non-existant for me. Although the third was pretty lame too, but after all it's a classic.. :)

indiana jones takes the pot 100%
what a badass...im 16 1/2 and i still wanna be him

I'm 21 one and I still want to be him :)

Blowmonkey said:
Why has nobody mentioned Jurassic Park..? (nevermind.. =D)

The first jurassic park definately rates up there in my all time favourite movies list... The other two... Well the green smiling face says it all...

gosh matrix. no.

how about the other trilogy...
clerks
mallrats
chasing amy
the jersey trilogy

While this thread is a bit old, and several of the franchises have made one or more subsequent films, I'll go with "the jersey trilogy" as well as the Indiana Jones first few.

Heh I guess I should also throw out the Evil Dead trilogy.

Absofuckinglutely. If I had to pick ONE trilogy to rewatch, that'd be it - it gives me every thing I'd want :D

lotr is the only one i can think of without a weak link.

I'll put in my vote for the original 3 star wars films, first 3 indianna jones films (all childhood favourites), and the lord of the rings trilogy.

I never got around to seeing the third godfather, second or third matrix, third terminator, second or third pirates of the caribean, etc etc.... I'm not big on sequels :/

I'd be tempted to throw in the mad max films but I'm on an anti-Mel Gibson streak at the moment on principle of him being an enormous douche.

This is a tough one. My final choice is based on a few parameters:

*I must like all three equally.
*I must enjoy them enough to watch them endless times, regardless of their artistic merit.

So, mine is Star Trek II to IV--an "embedded" trilogy with a single story arc.

The Apu trilogy 1956-59 (pather panchali, aparajito and apur sansar) by satyarjit ray

von Trier has that Golden Heart series (Dancer in the Dark)

Naked Gun series gets my vote

i LOOOOOOOOVE naked gun 1 & 2

3, not so much
just like godfather and back to the future and matrix and star wars OT.

Let me give an honorable mention to Mad Max, though I was never able to get into Thunderdome.

LOTR was such a giveaway that I didn't bother with it in my original post.