Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favourite film trilogy??

the karate kid... and i don't count the fourth one... it's a trilogy, the best EVAR...! =D

^ Would probably not be so impressed now but loved them when I was a kid... The fourth one was definately a let down, changing the main character is never a good idea in a series...

wanderlust said:
gosh matrix. no.

how about the other trilogy...
clerks
mallrats
chasing amy
the jersey trilogy

I'll pay that... Unfortunately I leant all four of my Kevin Smith DVDs, those three plus dogma, to a friend who left them at a friends house... You know the story, I doubt I will ever see them again...

Last edited:
I can't pick one but Indiana Jones, Stars Wars and Back to the future were all favourites growing up. They are still good viewing nowadays.

^ Yeah the original star wars were definately good...

George Lucas should have been put to death a long time before the new ones were made though... Fucking tripe...

lostpunk5545 said:
^ Yeah the original star wars were definately good...

George Lucas should have been put to death a long time before the new ones were made though... Fucking tripe...
LOL! Harsh....but true.:(

Confessions of a Window Cleaner
Confessions of a Driving Instructor
Confessions from a Holiday Camp

Class!

I can't really pick favorites but here are my top 3

Matrix
Indiana Jones (good one, i wouldnt have thought of it)
Die Hard Trilogy

Not that I'm saying it's my favorite, but I always found the Lethal Weapon series, minus 4, an entertaining film trilogy.

Godfather, Original Star Wars, and Indy tie for 1st. Lord of the Rings will be up there too, pending the final extended version.

don't be so harsh on george lucas, the 3rd of the prequel will make up for the other 2. its almost pushing pg-13 cuz of the violence. and for a star wars movie thats unheard of.

anakin becoming darth vader. and 3 battles that will make every other one in the movies look like love scenes....

anakin vs obi wan - from the looks of it it will be the best lightsaber duel OF ALL TIME

anakin vs mace windu - mace gets told whats up in this fight

palpatine vs yoda - nuff said!

damn foos

No love for the dead trilogy?

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead

teknohero said:
don't be so harsh on george lucas, the 3rd of the prequel will make up for the other 2. its almost pushing pg-13 cuz of the violence. and for a star wars movie thats unheard of.

Whether it be violent or not crappy computer animation is still crappy computer animation...

Die Hard Triology (although 2nd and 3rd one no where as good as the firsts)

For a laugh the American pie ones were good.. except the 2nd one IMO

:)