Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite Movie Soundtracks & Scores?

the virgin suicides
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
friday night lights
hackers

Requiem for a dream (Clint Mansell of "Pop Will Eat Itself" and the Kronos Quartet) (can get repetitious)
Fight Club (Dust Brothers)
My Downfall (Venetian Snares)
Pi (various artists)
The Andronechron Incident (Xingu Hill and Black Lung) (This is simply the weirdest soundtrack, but w/ competition from
Charlie's Family (Download)
and

I considered Kill Bill vol. 1, but I think that I just like the first half of the main theme by Rza.

ebola

Just recently listened to the soundtrack of the movie Perfume, The Story of a Murderer based on the novel by Patrick Suskind (terrific book and movie adaptation, imo, Perfume being one of my most favorite movies ...and I watched it before reading the book!)
I saw my DVD again recently and I was like I cant believe I never gave the soundtrack a proper listen as it is just mesmerizingly beautiful.

packshot_launch.jpg

The actor who plays Jean Baptist Grenouille brings an unsettling intensity to his role here -- he seems to be two seconds away from imploding whenever he smells a beautiful, virginal woman...

In this scene on his way to Grasse to learn how to distill human scent, the redhead Laura is miles away in a horse and carriage and he catches the very first whiff of her...the musical score is perfection. <3

Perfume ~ Laura

Oh yeah: Lost Highway Soundtrack (various) is good.

Can we name our favorite movie scores as well?

If so then I love: Bettlejuice...danny elfman is fantastic//I also love the score for Star Trek II

^ For sure, I did that on the first page myself but I'll edit the thread name to be more inclusive. :)

More Donnie Darko love!
Amelie
The Darjeeling Limited
Chicago
yay for Belly!
i also like all the soundtracks for Michael Chabon book to film adaptations
High Fidelity About A Boy Wonder Boys etc

Just recently listened to the soundtrack of the movie Perfume, The Story of a Murderer based on the novel by Patrick Suskind (terrific book and movie adaptation, imo, Perfume being one of my most favorite movies ...and I watched it before reading the book!)

ditto!!!!

The actor who plays Jean Baptist Grenouille brings an unsettling intensity to his role here -- he seems to be two seconds away from imploding whenever he smells a beautiful, virginal woman...

i love this movie, truly madly deeply <3

I love the twisted soundtrack of Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, and also the one from 2001 A Space Odyssey.

I'd have to say Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch. Obscure, but damn good. And Fear and Loathing.