• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Favorite Kratom

I prefer red veined kratoms, borneo or indo usually. A nice dark bali is good for the mix.
I fell in love with this enriched borneo thats just super sedating. Cost exactly double plain leave but its worth it

I was skeptical of kratom at first but if you can get it from a good vendor it can be great. Personally I like red vein Thai and Borneo/Bali (theyre the same thing)

One vendor has some excellent enriched red vein Thai and it feels almost identical to the real thing. Another guy I kno offers Bali enhanced with uei and that's also amazing.

I discovered kratom through being a dope head and I live 20 min from Newark so I know what a good high feels like, and kratom can be a nice substitute, esp cuz of it's legal status. Extracts raise the shit outta ur tolerance so I tend to stick with plain leaf

Hmm, so.. How much does Kratom help with withdrawal?
Do you still get the hot/cold flashes and restless legs?

My favorite type of kratom so far is Thai. I have some UEI on the way, how much should i dose? I usually take 6-7 grams of plain leaf. Also, does switching stains really help tolerance?
Junkie- kratom was a life saver for me when going through wd. It isnt a cure or anything but i felt a huge difference. It took the urge away amd made it bearable for me.

Question:

Thought this is the most relevant place to ask?

I've tried a few different powdered lead strains of Kratom, and to be honest I've not noticed much difference between the strains. I have to take a lot to get the required effects (about 10g) and with such amounts I get digestive issues......

However I've also tried extracts, and enhanced formulas (which I gather seem to get a bad rep amongst forums like this) and they seemed to be much more effective. The euphopria/ motivation was better, and I had to take much less of the substance. I think both enhanced Thai Kratom and Maeng Da 15x were the two I was particularly impressed with.

What are other peoples experiences with extracts?

Also I'm getting some UEI tomorrow. I hear its particularly strong. What dose should I go with considering I like 10g of a normal powedered leaf, or 3-4g of an extract/enhanced formula?

Question:

Also I'm getting some UEI tomorrow. I hear its particularly strong. What dose should I go with considering I like 10g of a normal powedered leaf, or 3-4g of an extract/enhanced formula?
My UEI comes today too. From what I have read you should start at one gram, it seems to be really potent, but I have not gotten a real answer from anyone yet on where to start.

@JunkieDays: I'm on day three off my meds and all I have used is Kratom. I had roughly and 80mg oxy/day habit, occasionally going up towards 140mg( but not often). Sunday was my last day dosing my meds and I've been able to sleep WELL, eat, shit, work, take care of my kid, EVERYTHING! It is way more expensive than rx'd meds off the street, but when you want to get clean, not just stay well till your next fix, it's worth it :)

^ I must agree. Kratom is way more expensive than opiates. It's really not fair how all these doctors push narcotic pain meds and never mention something as amaizing as kratom for pain! Kratom belongs in health stores and pharmacy's. It should be cheaper than vicodin. Even if it was prescription only there would be so many people off narcotic pain relivers.

I like tinctures myself, but I got thai kratom in plant form. I made tea out of it, but its too freaking strong. Any ideas on how I should administer the leaf? Thinking about buying capsules and taking them by mouth

You can cap or do toss n wash. I use orange juice, it covers the flavor well. Take a sip of juice, pour the powder into your mouth, take another sip to wash it all down. Be carefull not to breathe in during the process, i have inhaled the powder many times lol. Its easier to do smaller amounts, too much makes me gag but that depends on the person.

After a few month stint with quality extracts, im back on the plain leaf.

Kinda torn on whether i like the better effects of t/w bali, maeng da, or deep jungle indo, or the ease of 100-200mg of nice fs 30x. One things for sure, the extract can't touch the plain leaf (powdered, t/w, swished with water and chased with water, really the best way to get it down) in terms of value and better effects.

The tannins/oxylates in plain leaf don't exactly make it taste like lollipops and icecream though. But you don't drink aya/cactus tea for the taste either ;)

got some bali powder

and they gave me a free sample of super malay

not sure when ima get around to tryin em but ill report back when i do

got some bali powder

and they gave me a free sample of super malay

not sure when ima get around to tryin em but ill report back when i do

Hooray for samples!!

I love me some bali, one of my favorites for sure. Whenever i order my vendor always tosses in a rediculous amount of free samples. Which i then try and want to buy more of since its the shiznizzle von snipsnap kibootle. Good marketing strategy for sure. I have a half dozen strain samples i need to get around to tasting now that you got me thinking about it. Sure would make this cold i have a bit more comefortable ;)

Never used Kratom before - got some coming hopefully tomorrow. I decided to go for powdered Borneo Red Vein and powdered Premium Indo, 50g of each.

Anyone tried these before? Good choice?

Thanks.

well ive been 'mostly clean off opiates for awhile now, been dabblin a bit lately,

had been using 120mg of oxycodone then found some methadone that was super cheap n was usin 30-35mg of methadone

used 7grams of powdered green bali the other day n while it didnt provide that euphoria or anything it was a very noticable mood lift/pleasentness, think it woulda been quite enjoyable if i coulda smoked some nugs

but im usin the kratom to mitigate any minor symptoms from a ~month long methadone bender so im not lookin for euphoria but i was surprised with the effects i got from the 7 grams of kratom, i was expecting to be underwhelmed n needing more but i actually feel i coulda gotten away with less since im just tryin to taper down with it

Red Vein Indo.

Not quite as sedating as Bali, but a good bit more euphoria-inducing and opiate-like. The only type of kratom that I can get a proper nod from, which has happened on many occasions. Kratom is a strange beast though, and as anyone who has extensive experience with it knows there is little consistency form day to day with the effects, and the exact effects you achieve from a given dose are heavily influenced by many different variables. The strain is but one variable, and often enough seems to be one of the more minor ones...

I think i've settled on some good old bali.

Plain crushed leaf, a dependable supplier with great prices quality, a good coffee grinder, and some yoghurt is all i need.

Found my strain i'm going to build my multi kilo stash up on. Coincidentally, the strain that really made me apprecciate kratom, before i forgot about if for a few years.

Maeng Da is nice and all, but the best functional kratom, that has the perfect balance of euphoria/energy/sedation/pain relief is bali, imho.

Long day at work, and 2g of plain leaf in 6oz of youghurt is not only easy to get down, its a taste i've began to apprecciate. All the back/muscle pain goes away, and i'm not nodding off, or inhibited at all much, with a bit of magnesium as well too.

And higher doses are the occasional treat, that really hits the spot, i swear magnesium/kratom is the best anti-depressant i've ever had.

Quick HR tip btw-

Take magnesium (preferably citrate powder, dissolved in water) with your kratom powder. Kratom leaf has a bit of oxylates, and co-administration of magnesium helps prevent calcium oxylate crystals (kidney stones) from forming in your kidneys. Magnesium oxylate is something like 500x more soluble in urine, and a study done has shown that almost all the people with kidney stones tested, were magnesium deficient.

Last edited: