• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

fave lines from electronic tracks...

Well, this sums it up for me. In it's entirety....
Green Velvet - Flash (Timo Maas Mix):
"Good evening parents. Tonight I'm gonna take you on a tour of Club Bad. Where all the bad little kiddies go to try to leave their bodies, by various means and methods, anything necessary. Some things that you might not recover to...
So I've equipped each and everyone of you with your own individual camera, so that you can take pictures of these bad little kiddies doing these bad little things for tomorrow's paper.
So pull out your $15, and prepare to enter Club Bad."
*insert beats*
"Wouldn't you know it, not real more than 30 seconds, and already I see some bad little kiddies doing bad little things. He is sucking on a balloon! Now this is not an ordinary balloon, parents. It is a balloon filled with the gas called Nitrous Oxide. Happy gas. He he he he he ha ha. But this is no laughing matter. Cameras ready, prepare to flash."
*insert more beats*
"Now over here we have Little Johhny, and Miss Sue. Smoking on a joint, this is not the thing to do! I think that we have to take pictures of these two. Cameras ready, prepare to flash."
*more beats, bring in the nice synth, remove beats*
"Now over here, we have some naughty, naughty kids. They brought in their own liquor to the party. Now, we cannot have that now, parents, can we? Six packs and pints? I think not. So, cameras ready, prepare to flash."
*banging again*
"Cameras ready, prepare to flash."
What a great song it is.
smile.gif

------------------
Nang nang nang nang nang nang...
Dante*
[email protected]
[This message has been edited by Dante* (edited 24 August 2001).]

Vision-visions of you my love,
vision-visions of you my love,
vision-visions of you my love,
dance in my head
Visions of You (Smith & Selway Remix) - Trevor Rockcliffe featuring Blake Baxter

The intro spoken word to CrowT-acidfire...
...goosebump material
oh, and for something cheesy...
"nextisthenextisthenextisthenextisthe..E...i feel it, i feel it yeah..."
Moby- Next is the E
...that song always cracks me up...go the early moby tracks.

"i was looking back to see if you were looking back at me to see me looking back at you"
**swoons**
massive attack rock my world
bk
------------------
.... if only i'd have found you sooner, maybe you'd have found me saner ....

patricia neverleavesthehouse neverleavesthehouse neverleavesthehouse neverleavesthehouse neverleavesthehouse neverleavesthehouse neverleavesthehouse neverleavesthehouse neverleavesthehouse neverleavesthehouse neverleavesthehouse patricia neverleavesthehouse

"take me down, 6 underground, the ground beneath your feet. laid out low, nothing to go, nowhere a way to meet. ive got a head full of drought, down here. so far off losing out, round here. overground, watch this space, im open to falling from grace... "
sneaker pimps - 6 underground

Erm.. well i remeber this one...
goes something like..
"If you haven't danced yet, why the fuck did you come here, get the fuck up and dance"
Enter hard beat ...
always gets me up!
Chem.

This is my first post ever:
My fav is " I got something for your mind, your body, and your soul. Unsure of artist but ive never heard anybody use it like Stacy Pullen did. whoa
------------------
Get back to the program

Speaking of Stacey Pullen... for those that were there last Wednesday, what were the words to his first track? I can remember the first bit and the last bit but not the middle:
"It's something 'bout the pills ........ that kills a million brain cells"

pleo...sorry, missed the start
frown.gif
but i would however like to add the 'budepadubbadepppdbabdepebdapddepdebddpeddeebe' sax line that mr.pullen played at the very end. ok, so its not exactly vocals, but i think the way he was using it was better than i have evey seen anyone work a vocal line...fuckin amazing...
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

pleonastic:
"something bout those little pills, unreal the thrills they yield until they kill a million brain cells"
green velvet - "la la land"

yay RBB! lamb-gorecki is sweet...and i love the track "i will hide you...' does anyone have those lyrics? i 'member hearing that for the first time and listening to it for an hour straight on repeat then going out and hearing it at 33 that same night...awesome
smile.gif

'...every person as beings of sound to acknowledge their responsibility to uplift the consciousness of the entire fucking world.'...
saul williams, coded language...actually the whole track should be up here...this guy is an amazing poet!
'ddd-dd-ddid you know that bad girls went to hell?
a silent conversation passes through the world
a million voices who are never really heard
a thousand reasons why our self-esteem cant stand
a million women let it slip right through their hands
dont show your anger cos your attitude could change
that glass ceiling should be radically erased
im trying to show you that as friends wed get along
respect my body cos thats where you came from!'
dj rap, bad girl
'bells are for everlong...' and then the bells start and i just get shivers up my spine
'the aliens they infected us, about time we infected them!' -infected mushroom
and 'insane in the membrane, insane in the brain!'
and i'll probably come up with more...
smile.gif

------------------
'in infinite time, in infinite matter, in infinite space an organic cell stands out, will hold together awhile and then burst, and that cell is ME.'

if u were in my heart, i'd surely not break u
if u were beside me, and my love would take u
i'll keep u in safety, forever protect u
i'll hide u away from the world u rejected
i'll hide u
kosheen - hide u
one of my favouritest tracks ever..... hehe, i heard it at this dnb night at the start of the year - i was in mid-coversation with this guy and i just jumped up and ran to the dance floor. lucky my little brother was there as well and explained to the guy how i am in love with this song (hehe, before he joined me on the dance floor too!)
bk
ps u have good taste my cutie polar_bear
smile.gif

------------------
.... no, we do not gnaw on our kitty, we stroke her, love her ....

shhhhhhh!!!! Be quiet!!!! Dush dush dush dush dush dush dush dush dush.... Shhhhh!!!! Be quiet!!!!
I'll never forget when that was played at Gatecrasher (Sydney) this year. It was the best 10 seconds of my life. Everyone up lifted in a roar together... as one... it felt better than life itself. 10 seconds that were worth a lifetime!
And "go on... get your kit off... no not you... ... lets get TWISTED"
But can anyone help me locate a song that used to be played at Sublime earlier this year... i can only remember the line "the underground BABY... the underground" - i know thats probably not a great help to most.
And there's another that i want to get which is often played on the cargo level, no lyrics that i can gather tho unfortunately, but its got a latino feel, a mans voice sing... so up lifting it will put me into an unreal mood for the rest of the week.
[This message has been edited by from_straight_ A_2 Es (edited 27 August 2001).]

aksen - cheers!
pleo were you at his gig in melb? he played it up here (syd) too... filthy track... filthy dj.
smile.gif

just like to add:
'some kinds of people you never should mess with, some kinds of people you never undress with'
'this is not the time for messin around, all i wanna do is... get MOODY!'
'they say a tree, is as tall as its many branches. but not all gods children, have the same chances.'
and of course: 'mohammed is jesus is buddha is love is the way, i see it'. thats some insightful shit there by the dish. prob my fav vocal song ever.

hir0 protagonist: yep, U got it in one; it's a pity more people haven't jacked in to William Gibson.
Kinda revealing your oldskool origins with that last quote, I think!
(BTW my first rave was Fantazia 2 at the Roxy, now Arena, in good old Brisvegas, NYE 1994- and we did love our hardcore!)
------------------
"You drive," he said. "I think there's something wrong with me." - Hunter S. Thompson, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"