• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

fav come down meals

if it's the next day,
weet-bix when i come home, or if i'm still out and about, fried dim sims with solo or my fav toasted bacon, egg and tomato sandwich with milk.

im with prometheus on that one... takes a good few days to start eating right.
although i gotta admit, i do like something sweet to get sugar back into me in the morning, so id normally buy a small bottle of fanta
eheh

Cornflakes, with honey drizzeled on em.. And milk.. (something about crunchy stuff that is wet thats makes it sooooo good)... Of coarse this is washed down with a vial of k.. :p
[ 27 February 2002: Message edited by: ChEmIcaL_NiGhT ]

depends on how big a night i've had...
big night = don't want to chew anything: this calls for yoghurt and smoothies and up&go
small night: normal food (including yoghurt)
nothing makes me happeir when scattered than milk-based products... so soothing!

anything that goes *crunch* is a no-go after a big night, that includes toast,kfc and anything else which is the slightest bit solid. personally I like to sink a couple of beers and eat banana's. the real food comes after I get out of my coma, toasted cheese and salami sandwiches with garlic butter and tomato sause to top it off mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

mmmm... Campbells Chunky Soup, just nothing hard that i have to chew, soft foods or soups are good :)

it HAS to be greasy on an acid comedown. no doubt about it. crispy, hot, oily potato gems, and kfc and all that. yesssss.

Bananas, turkey and pine apple juice.
Who cares about how hungry or un-hungry you are - i want my seretonin back!!! ;)
hehe...

Fruit.
Fruit is the best, especially the really soft ones that go easy on your jaw.
I also down some Berocca style fizzy vitamin stuff in water.
And something else I should get into the habit of drinking more often on a comedown is 'Green Barley Powder'.
For those of you who are healthfood freaks like myself I recommend it, here is some info
http://www.greenbarley.com/facts.html
Its full of important vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids etc

Shit! I have got to get me some of the green barley stuff... it has heaps of stuff in it :)

i have the perfect food 4 ppl who love sweet foods on comedown.
takes a bit of foresight tho.:p
Jelly wif fruit the next morning is da best.
the recipe is a little tricky so ill do a step by step guide 4 u chumps
1.take jelly crystals
2. add boiling water
3. add cold water
4. add fruit fresh from the can, i like peaches pears u know the usual.
5.put in fridge. wait a few hrs
most important part of this recipe is to be bothered to make it b4 u go out.
i cant really taste ne of the fruit neway cause on mdma i smoke alot which equals no taste.
neway thats my fav food hardly ever make it cause im in such a rush b4 i go out, but its worth it.
last tip get the jelly crystals which makes 1 litre of jelly
mmm jelly :)

I'll go the good old blue powerade no matter what, i'll try to eat as much friut as possible, grapes of the seedless variety are awesome, watermelon etc, as long as it is reasonable soft to allow minimal chewing. Later in the day pasta is good, the carbs are good and it is another food not too jaw demanding.

Upon arriving home, Cranberry juice, vitamins and tryptophan, then sleep.
Upon waking, a really big feed of bacon, eggs, fried onions, tomatoes, and hash browns, with parsley on the side. I agree with other posters, it’s got to be greasy. Settles your tummy like nothing else.

The next morning: fruit juice of some description always goes down a treat! (Bilpin Apple Juice!- *droool*)
DJC*'s mum has an uncanny habit of tending to always make a TURKEY and vegie pie on a Sunday night after we've had a big one. It always hits the spot, though by the same token scares me that she knows too much! ;)

I usually go the healthy alternative on "the morning after", I've made the maccas/fast, greasy food mistake too many times. 8)
I've found that the Sanitarium "Up n Go"'s are extremely good because I can't eat soild stuff (without feeling sick) unless it's fruit, but these are like having a bowl of cereal in a small tastey drink.
I'll generally eat a banana or 2 and maybe another piece of fruit like a nectarine, like most I find I can't eat that much but I can drink and drink and drink and still feel thirsty/dehydrated while my stomach is yelling at me for filling it up so much.
My favourite drink to have on a come down is Spring Valleys Mango and Banana Nectar, it's one of my favourite drinks normally but it seems to be twice as good coming down. Apple & Black Current juice is another one I'll go for if I can't get the mango, it's great if you can't handle sweet things when coming down.
[ 28 February 2002: Message edited by: Mirage ]