• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Fatal Mushroom Trip - 7 Grams - First and Last Attempt

i'm really sorry to hear about that, but it amazes me that something like that could happen off shrooms. i don't see how shrooms could ever fuck you up to the point of freezing yourself to death when you could have the option of sitting in a warm car.
i know this is *extremely* improbable...but was there a possibility they were "laced"? because while most 7 gram trips are extremely intense i've never heard of a shroom trip inducing "unconciousness"
Please try and understand that all psychedelic drugs effect your thought process. Remember that you will not think like others do, and the effects of a similar psychedelic drug will vary the (already different) thought patterns of another person. After eating 7 grams of mushrooms, he may have been unable to form the cognative thoughts as to what the car actually was, and how he could get inside it.
Just because you've not done somthing on a drug, doesn't mean it can't happen.
I'd doubt that it was laced. I've not heard of people lacing shrooms before, but this does not mean it can't happen. I have tried to email Bad_Trip but his emails bounce so I have no idea as to what has happend after this experiance.
There is another school of though, that this was a post by a non-drug user in an effort to scare people into not doing drugs, but this has been covered previously in the thread...

I usually trip at home with my friends, but there usually is no sober tripsitter, I guess you could call my parents the tripsitters, they can help if something goes wrong

Never underestimate the power of psilocybin...

Sounds like you were just tripping balls.

this person hasn't posted since this post. I find it unlikely that it was here and it actually occurred. I can't find pity for someone who may be telling a lie to avert users.