• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Fast Sub Taper off #4 Heroin - Questions about sub dosage

suspiciousinflation

Greenlighter
Spent the last 4 months insufflating daily ~0.5g+ very pure #4 east coast powder (tested fent free). Last imbibed T-5 days ago.

T-4 days (24 hours after snorting my last H) starting to fiend and took 4mg suboxone sublingual. Threw me into terrible PW for 2-3 hours, then generally shitty for another 6 hours. Never felt W/D so bad like that before.

6 mg sub on T-3 days, feeling fine, *almost* a little high.

2mg sub on each of T-2, T-1, and T-0 (today). I feel low energy and pooping a lot but almost normal, just missing my heroin. :censored:

Why does everyone say jumping off 2mg sub is so bad? Some threads here say 2mg sub isn't nearly enough to cut through H withdrawals but other threads say jumping off 2mg sub is hell. I don't get the disconnect between those two positions. What gives? Is 2mg sub really even doing anything for me? Does a person with no tolerance get high off 2mg?

edit: Also taking by prescription Effexor, Remeron, and 30mg adderall, also Etizolam ~8mg/day non-prescribed

You only took it for a few days. If you take it for a few YEARS...it will be bad.

You did it the right way. Use it to blunt most of the severe symptoms from the H, but not enough to get dependent on the subs.

You only took it for a few days. If you take it for a few YEARS...it will be bad.

You did it the right way. Use it to blunt most of the severe symptoms from the H, but not enough to get dependent on the subs.

Thank you, friend. Those seeming contradictions were really twisting my melon as I searched the site since I know nothing about subs. Sounds like I'm getting off relatively clear this time.