• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football Fantasy Football 2022 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he owns his own home and everything.... but he's not sitting on bitcoin like ions

We're having fun at least even though we're getting clobbered I think. I'd like to hear how deficit and malevolent are doing

qv5hg.jpg

Last edited:
Would be kinda crazy if all three undefeated teams lost this week

Looks like I probably will, and those other two games look pretty close right now

Let's see Kirk Cousins didn't win for the Vikings, but didn't lose either. Goff threw an interception with 9 seconds left and Minnesota D scored
Hmmm....
mr burns GIF

Albie is texting Fiori rn whining like a whipped dog that he is the victim and sending screenshots of my post re @Electrum1. I had to get on her iPhone and chew him out for being a horrible person when he drinks and takes meth at the same time that's the problem here... with childhood friends like these who needs enemies

I mistakenly said that electrum had paid to get him out of jail but it was actually something regarding probation but basically along those lines of keeping him out of jail and all he can do is bitch and moan. I told fiori she's going to have to block him probably sooner than later although I don't control her and she can do what she wants

I mistakenly said that electrum had paid to get him out of jail but it was actually something regarding probation but basically along those lines of keeping him out of jail and all he can do is bitch and moan. I told fiori she's going to have to block him probably sooner than later although I don't control her and she can do what she wants
You smell like bad whisky.

Status
Not open for further replies.