• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football Fantasy Football 2022 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never played fantasy but I'm interested. Is there a platform we play on?

Go Cowboys
Mr. Krinkle likes yahoo I believe and since he's the commissioner this year I think it'll be on there. Is that correct? Yeah we'd love to have you I'll happily walk you through it advice wise.

Although it pains me on a metaphysical level to be friendly to a Dallas fan about sports

But yeah, if it's on Yahoo, just download the Yahoo fantasy football app. You can also go on the website too of course once you have an account.

For general scorekeeping about all sports I like the CBS sports app it's always been my favorite for news, stats, scores, schedules etc.

I honestly don't have a favorite team. I've lived so many different places I usually just cheer for the local team.

Cowboys suck ass, I knew that would trigger you guys :owned:
Yeah I'm a pretty staunch home team fan. Having lived around DC for most of my life I just like all of the Washington teams. Baltimore teams are cool too though.

Which has led to me having a distaste for both Dallas & Pittsburgh.

I guess my home teams would be Arizona, but they haven't had a good sports team since Randy Johnson or Charles Barkley.

49ers were cool for awhile when I lived in SF, and the Giants. I used to go to a lot of Giants games, would get free tickets. I love that stadium, gotta get the garlic fries.

we need some girls to play

@Nurse Ratched

cmon

No Way Shrug GIF by Detroit Lions
Let me read up on how to play and I might join in.

Yeah I'm a pretty staunch home team fan. Having lived around DC for most of my life I just like all of the Washington teams. Baltimore teams are cool too though.

Which has led to me having a distaste for both Dallas & Pittsburgh.
I hear they have a statue of Babe Ruth in front of Orioles Stadium even though he never played there he did grow up in Baltimore

I'm a I'm a big fan of the Rams I like the Raiders what are you going to do oh and now there's this other team I think it's called the chargers? Some team from the AFC

yea i still like yahoo the best unless somebody has a better idea that i think that'll work
That's what my childhood friends use for their fantasy NBA which is something I also don't know enough about I can't a name a single player on the Clippers or Lakers right now unless DeAndre Jordan still plays. They get COMPETETIVE I don't want to do it half-assed

I guess my home teams would be Arizona, but they haven't had a good sports team since Randy Johnson or Charles Barkley.

49ers were cool for awhile when I lived in SF, and the Giants. I used to go to a lot of Giants games, would get free tickets. I love that stadium, gotta get the garlic fries.

The Cardinals and the 49ers....keep it in the west - i like it

i kinda like the Niners

I hear they have a statue of Babe Ruth in front of Orioles Stadium even though he never played there he did grow up in Baltimore
I've only been to Camden Yards once, I can't remember if I saw that one or not, I mainly remember the Cal Ripken Jr. one.

@Mr. Krinkle hey man I found another player so with snafu and them we're at 8 right? My brother said he was going to think about it for today, so if he says yes and we get another then we'll have ten

Yea 10 would be ideal... Cool - looks we'll be able to make it happen.... No offense to the outsiders, but I was hoping to make it 100% pure blood bluelighters

Yea 10 would be ideal... Cool - looks we'll be able to make it happen.... No offense to the outsiders, but I was hoping to make it 100% pure blood bluelighters
Yeah me too, but the one kid I found I specifically mentioned I needed someone who would play for real. Also, my brother and my friend Zack are still up in the air but if they both say yes we'll have ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.