• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fakes

Lol benzos don't affect sex drive tho! I think???
When I take Xanax it doesn't get me horny but makes me more chill and open to talking to girls with no anxiety .I said talking about Xanax makes me horny because I was just goofing around. Talking about Xanax makes me want to do Xanax .

. A lot of addicts don't have this person a This could be a conspiracy theory though lol and I might sound crazy. US specifically has probably more fake drugs and fentynal-laced heroin than any other country in the world. We have a massive drug/alcohol addiction epidemic and I think that it's because of our quality of life declining socially and people becoming more and more unhappy.

I agree I have a huge theory an understanding on fetty it's simple and it's a form of terrorism in away Imo, why are the Us guarding poppy plants in afghan when, most of the US dope comes from Mexico ?? There's not much fentanyl in Europe it's rare not supper rare but it's not so relevant as it is in Canada and America and both hit hard in different ways but same substances.

in canada fetty, and afghan comes thru vancouver ports and in the east canada other ports there aswell from china organisations in powder form and the pills are being pressed in canada , and china sells alprazolam powder and pill binder in bulk aswell and bunch of other research chemicals some legal most not so much legal lol. then the pills are pressed in canada , and most canadian pressed xanax bars are pressed good with the real ingredients and wat not and are twice as strong as regular bars , and then fetty fake oxy 80s are pressed in canada aswell. both these pills have been stop being made years ago im talking about the xanax with the 2 on the back the new xanax bars by pifzer are bars that say "U94" and blank with the tri scores on the back of them, dont get me wrong we still get the green bars and yellow but theyre all pressed theres, only 2mg mylan alprazolam here and pifzer thats it. and as the heroin from the ports there dying them different colour depending what fetty anaolog it is there putting in other shit, and mix it altogether with the raw afghan, cause there still raw around you can buy but its expensive.

the money from fentanyl related products and drugs like xanaxs is unreal cause of how little you need to get someone high, if u take the calculations in its crazy like crazy crazy money

but anyways American got hit the worst with this north american epidemic because you got fetty comeing from china thru canada and then you got fentanyl being made in mexico coming in from the south. these are just opinions on the epidemic in northamerica

Last edited:
I agree I have a huge theory an understanding on fetty it's simple and it's a form of terrorism in away Imo, why are the Us guarding poppy plants in afghan when, most of the US dope comes from Mexico ?? There's not much fentanyl in Europe it's rare not supper rare but it's not so relevant as it is in Canada and America and both hit hard in different ways but same substances.

in canada fetty, and afghan comes thru vancouver ports and in the east canada other ports there aswell from china organisations in powder form and the pills are being pressed in canada , and china sells alprazolam powder and pill binder in bulk aswell and bunch of other research chemicals some legal most not so much legal lol. then the pills are pressed in canada , and most canadian pressed xanax bars are pressed good with the real ingredients and wat not and are twice as strong as regular bars , and then fetty fake oxy 80s are pressed in canada aswell. both these pills have been stop being made years ago im talking about the xanax with the 2 on the back the new xanax bars by pifzer are bars that say "U94" and blank with the tri scores on the back of them, dont get me wrong we still get the green bars and yellow but theyre all pressed theres, only 2mg mylan alprazolam here and pifzer thats it. and as the heroin from the ports there dying them different colour depending what fetty anaolog it is there putting in other shit, and mix it altogether with the raw afghan, cause there still raw around you can buy but its expensive.

the money from fentanyl related products and drugs like xanaxs is unreal cause of how little you need to get someone high, if u take the calculations in its crazy like crazy crazy money

but anyways American got hit the worst with this north american epidemic because you got fetty comeing from china thru canada and then you got fentanyl being made in mexico coming in from the south. these are just opinions on the epidemic in northamerica

Fetty sounds cute and makes it sound less deadly. That's another reason why I find america's war on drugs so ridiculous. We're obviously going to lose it when we've got so much heroin/fentynal imported into our country. I know some slips by but the amount of fentynal in the US going around right now is actually unbelievable. There's no way that amount of "fetty" is coming in with effort put into stopping these imports. Crazy!

Iirc fentynal is starting to show up in the heroin within parts of Europe now?

Iirc fentynal is starting to show up in the heroin within parts of Europe now?

this youtube link is about fentanyl in form of the fake pressed oxy contin the shady 80s.

And this youtube link is about fentanyl in the UK and how its not popular, in my honest opinion i think its just cause they get got afghan dope.

surprising it was weird it showed up for a bit then it died off from what ive heard an people i talked to its there if people want to get it the youtube video the second one is explaning the fentanyl in the UK.

And if wants to know about the quality of the pressed xan bars in canada just read alprazolam kings story on reddit.

In 26 years of opioid use I have never been sold or taken a fake opioid pill. I must just be lucky. But I only buy pills from friends with similarly long habits so whether its MST 100mgs, Physeptone 5mg pills, Oxycontin 80s or Subutex 8mgs ALL the opioid pills i buy , or swap my own pills for, are prescribed to friends and mostly come in strips and if not in strips they'll be in a plastic bottle with the persons name ripped off the label. I never buy of strangers or even loose associates. I have got ripped off on heroin more times than i care to remember but that was when I was younger and less mindful. There was one batch of gear doing the rounds during a drought in 2010 that looked like gear, ran like gear on foil, smoked like gear but it contained a fent analogue and it had zero euphoria but was dangerously strong. A lot of IV users died from that batch of fake H. The seller ended up being ordered out of Ireland on pain of death by the IRA such was the devastation he left in his wake. If only he was honest and told buyers it was fent laced and not to shoot it up but smoke it instead and in small doses but he didnt and people died.
Im
After some safe oxys - any help?

Can I ask--is it a fact that all fake pills with active effects are guaranteed to have fentynal? I know it's not HR but how does fent feel in comparison if I may ask to typical opioid effects? It's an effect you can't distinguish?
Def the same feeling as other opiates just much much stronger.

If there was strong euphoria and body high it's not gonna be fent and unlikely to be an analogue. More likely it's an RC or possibly tianeptine.
It most def could have been fent. Idk why you think it doesnt have the euphoric feel?? It def does. Its just way more potent and stronger.

Fentanyl and derivatives (also including etonitazene deivatives) are a total fucking nightmare, as they are so potent, the fatal amount is too small to be seen. This means 'hot spots' occur due to lazy/uninformed cutting of it, to produce powder or tablets of known strength.
Drugs like fentanyl or etonitazene can only be safely cut, by mixing the correct amount of fentanyl with the correct amount of cut, dissolving both, then flash evaporating the solvent, to produce a mixture of fentanyl to cut that is consistant. This is because, in solution, the compounds are evenly mixed (alost impossible to achieve using dry powders). The evaporation of solvent has to be fucking quick, as the two recrystallize out of soln at different rates, again producing hot spots in the dried product. Best method I've worked out is using borosilicate glass sheet, heated from behind, by a heat gun, onto which small amounts of solution is sprayed, causing a very rapid evaporation of solvent, to leave behind an evenly mixed powder. It's time consuming, but is only way of ensuring an even mix. That mixture can then be pressed into tablets or sold ss powder in the knowledge that it won't cause any accidental OD.
Of course in the real world, it seems that most people dealing in fentanyl, are just interested in maximum throughput and if a few addicts die, it's not their problem ( not exactly caring sorts).
I thought long & hard about explaining how to cut super potent opioids, safely, but in the final analysis, knew that saving lives was way more important than any perceived encoragement to help people distribute super potent opioids.

Just need more dealers who give a fuck, about their clients, rather than the money to be made from them...

this fentanyl problem is a form of terrorism called narco terrorism which i believe that what china is doing instead of war why not poison the population sorta chemical warfare in my eyes, and canada doesnt get much fetty laced xanax bars, the bars in canada are really good they usually 4mg of alprazolam in each one and have all the exact ingredients that rx alprazolam tablets use, i take weekly piss tests and i have 3 solid xan plugs and everytime i piss it comes up as alprazolam, and im also prescibed them to take 3 a day, but i just stockpile the real ones an take the bars and i get real blues aka 10mg valiums from my family doctor and the xanax/alprazolam from my methadone doctor.

and the fake blues are starting to come around here in canada to, they are usually etizolam pills pressed into "apo" generic brands they look exactly like the ones i get prescribed too but i can tell the difference easily, but if i didnt have a real one to put beside the fake one i wouldnt be able to tell tbh lol. but they usually put like 2-4mg of eitzolam in one fake valium and 4mg of etizolam is equal to 2mg of xanax , and 1mg of etizolam is equal to 10mg of valium (i think 10mg of valium tbh is a little more stronger imo then 1mg of etizolam.

the binders they use in these fake blues are disgusting some of the bingers i heard that have been used in them are dirty and people have been dying from the binders in them

there are people the press etizolam in etizolam bars but what is call they look like xanax bars with the 2 at the back same shape and on the front it says "ETIZ" ive seen them around here to in canada, they usually are just etizolam with the same binders as xanax which is good

etizolam isnt that tolling on the body infact i use it, but i use the liquid solution form which is liquid and you sublingal the liquid and it kicks in in 10 minutes. bus last 6-8 hours stays in your system for 24 hours, valium stays in your system for 200hrs , so i think its wrong pressing fake valiums with etizolam cause people might they could get couple days an wont have a seizure, or full blown withdrawal from it then boom they get sick . also etizolam doesnt show up on drug tests.

Etizolam does have a bit of euphoria over other benzos tbh , but it lacks alot of sedation an muscle relaxation properties that other benzos have, it has a very quick onset even if u take it orally 10-30 minutes. its really hard to blackout on them too but it can happen.
but dont get me wrong etizolam has a fask kick in a lil bit of a punch like xanax and feels closest to valium but you can easily tell the difference.

But now the one really concerning me is fake clonzapam pills the orange 0.5mg being pressed with clonozolam which is one of the strongest benzo to man or the strongest besides Rohypnol, yes roofies are a benzodiazipine
I have always preferred Etizolam over any other benzo. It’s safer than other benzos and is milder, unlike xanax and it’s so familiar blackouts. And here we are with Etizolam being the hardest of them all for me to get. This world of drugs is backwards to me.

The cartel in Mexico have been flying down Chinese scientists in the fentanyl trade from China and throwing them in the cartels labs for a crash course for cartel scientists to learn from these Chinese scientists on how to make fentanyl. I’m sure quality control isn’t the most important thing they are noting when producing these large quantities of fentanyl.

Just order Sandoz oxy 40's ffs, they're expensive but you won't die EDIT of Fentanyl, or if you know your limits.

Last edited by a moderator:
unless...........you do
Even then, they weren't fake, (Had to edit original answer incase some dick chews 10 of them bc they aint got Fentanyl in them)

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to attempt that, it you emit it naturally as easy as the day is long.
keep on drinking n stuff please(yes a bad joke yet again) ill get prettier and prettier and ever so intellectual i hope, because i am here to impress( adore and miss you)

keep on drinking n stuff please(yes a bad joke yet again) ill get prettier and prettier and ever so intellectual i hope, because i am here to impress( adore and miss you)
It's coming......