• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants fake meth smoking and snorting red circles on the skin overnight

rick77

Greenlighter
Hello, i have a kind of strange reaction of my skin.
i got a batch from a new dealer. it looked weird to me, crystals looked cloudy, and no effect at all.
( after i discovered it was this kind of shit n-iso)
one evening i smoked a pipe ( dark brown residue) left and no effect, i thought i had a tolerance as i was smoking a small dose 4 days in a raw.
so i snorted a little bit, i've never snorted meth before. a bit of effect, but not much.

next morning i discovered 2 red spots with a white center on my butcheak. i didn't pay attention.
the same evening i smoke again, no snorting.
day after i discovered another 2 identical red spots on my hip and lower leg. i stopped smoking and started to apply different creams, etc. nothing helps so far.
3 days passed . still the same, this spots are slightly itchy but i'm trying not to touch them.

any ideas what it can be, it's kinda freaking me out.

fc27c963aff4f7f42d9c737ea27984cd.jpg

That does look very much like ringworm - which is a fungal infection and has nothing to do with worms. I doubt smoking fake meth could produce a specific symptom like this, so it's probably purely coincidental. Get to the docs and get yourself a diagnosis.

Yeah looks like ringworm. Get some antifungal cream and apply regularly until it gone.

Ringworm is contagious. Kittens are a common carrier.

Yeah. Doc confirmed ringworm.
Can be gym activity or very close physical contact.

Yeah. Doc confirmed ringworm.
Can be gym activity or very close physical contact.
Perhaps from sitting with some filthy cunt on there gross couch when u went to buy the shit meth.lucky u didn't get bed bugs.there way worse and near impossible to get rid of.

Perhaps from sitting with some filthy cunt on there gross couch when u went to buy the shit meth.lucky u didn't get bed bugs.there way worse and near impossible to get rid of.

Bedbugs require a very specific course of treatment from professionals. Not something you can do yourself...

I fear them as once you get them u can never get rid of them
I really don't think those lesions are caused by the bunk dope.

Bed bugs are the devil. I was 9 months pregnant, sleeping in the bath tub to get away from them. My MIL moved in and brought her buddies with her.

So
I really don't think those lesions are caused by the bunk dope.

Bed bugs are the devil. I was 9 months pregnant, sleeping in the bath tub to get away from them. My MIL moved in and brought her buddies with her.
Sounds like a nightmare