• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fake Ecstasy Pills

Lots of stuff actually turns test reagent black... the key is the purple-black colour change that is characteristic of MDMA and family.

BigTrancer :)

i know people that sell all sorts of stuff as pills, ecspecially at large events. i think it's best to but before you go and test if you can, if a tester is'nt available then check out pillreports.

IT AINT THAT EASY!!!

it's not as easy as you guys say to just 'buy before you go'!

i used to say the exact same thing when i lived in Cairns. and if i couldn't score before i went, i would at least know someone there who would have decent gear.
but now i've only just moved to perth, and i don't know ANYBODY. so i am going to have no choice but to buy off a random on my first outing.

but as you said, if you check pillreports and bluelight everyday, and have a tester, it's pretty easy to pick who is the dodgy fuck selling pimple pills, and who is actually selling good pills.
although this doesn't mean i will always get a good pill, it increases my chances until i find someone who i can score off of before i go out.

PEACE

so i am going to have no choice but to buy off a random on my first outing.
... there's always a choice. You could decide NOT to have drugs UNTIL you meet a reasonable contact who will let you test stuff which you've research on pillreports etc.

Sanp

Well if if anyone ever cathes up with him I hope he gets the barbed wire enema he deserves.

I added up the other day I've spent $575 on fake pills and around $200-$300 on speed or K-bombs in the last 2 years. I'm well sick of it and so are many of my friends.

Your "friend" is playing a very dangerous game. One day he will piss off the wrong person; and I wouldn't have a drop of sympathy.

a friend of mine purchased 5 'pills' from someone a year ago in Sydney, upon inspection they appeared to be the cleanest pressed pills I have ever seen with a shine to them like no other. Almost pharmacutical-like. Upon leaving the house for the party, my friend crushed the 'pill' and mixed in a bit of speed with it, followed by racking it in one big go. Getting to the party was all fine and my friend was somewhat 'dazed' that was until he found a chair at this party and fell asleep instantly, unable to wake up for some several hours. What the pill was , is suspected to of been Rohypnol, I believe it's a drug given to alcohols and without researching it at the moment, was pretty damn dangerous when it was administered the way my friend had done it.

I hate all these dodgy people but then again, you should really only have one reliable source that you can, well, kindof trust.

If you cant [sic] trust drug dealers, who can you trust. :/

The charge is "intent to supply ecstasy"...

dexter_stayne, your friend is walking thin ice! As SLM hinted, there are people out there who will not tolerate such shit, and certainly would not hesitate to hospitalise him for it...

Dealing drugs is dangerous - you're on the wrong side of the law. Dealing fake drugs is even more dangerous - you're bound to wind up on the wrong side of your customers too.

:)

I've had the most extraodinary run of luck. I have had substandard pills my time, but never had a complete dud. I have however mistaken speed bombs from here to there.

I would have to say also i agree with SLM and Apollo entirely though. ps- rhypnol aint that cheap i beleive. did he steal it???

even still - selling any type of medication as ecstasy is bound to make pure profit, especially if theyare already bought prescription medicine lying around in the medicine cabinet..

seriously, go look through all the pills you have in your home, see which ones u could pass off as e

... had the most extraordinary run of luck ...
Yeah... me too, for the last 4 years. Funny enough, everyone's luck seems to improve dramatically as soon as they purchase a pill-tester. Since I bought my first ez-test I've had only 1 pill that tested purple/black and wasn't worth the money.