• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Factory-like mills feed ravenous NYC heroin market

I high doubt that baby laxative talk... I have be constipated for a month lol and use often....

Yeah maybe the very big dealers cut it to 50% but by the time it reaches the user its not usually near that at all. Seems like the Philly-NYC-NJ area is the best place to get dope in US. Another common misconception is that customers are treated like shit. Thats not true for most dealers as they know if you like their service you will return

Yeah maybe the very big dealers cut it to 50% but by the time it reaches the user its not usually near that at all. Seems like the Philly-NYC-NJ area is the best place to get dope in US. Another common misconception is that customers are treated like shit. Thats not true for most dealers as they know if you like their service you will return

The big dealers cut it and bag it by the thousands, so the purity doesn't drop after it is bagged. If you look up big busts in NYC you will see that the people will get caught with a few kilos still in the bag, and then thousands of stamp bags taped, stamped, and bundled up. There is no cutting from then on. That's how the real legit drug rings do it at least. That's why I will get the same stamp with the same product for months on end, and the batch will only change slightly over years. That's somewhat exclusive to NYC though, as I have heard that bags change more frequently in other areas, but this article is about NYC so the concept applies.

Edit: Here is a link to what I found right away when googling NYC heroin busts. In that one house they had 25,000 bags already stamped, and a half kilo of uncut dope that had not been cut and bagged yet.

Last edited: