• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

F&Ts Top 100 Science fiction films.

I really liked Primer, or Moon, Anyone?

Id put pictures but I keep getting invalid URL messages. SORREH
additional text, screen caps, movie posters--these are all optional. you just have to pick one film and number it appropriately. also, adding images is easy but has to be done manually; type out the code
and then paste the image address in between the two bracketed boxes.

73. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back My favorite Star Wars movie.

empirestrikesback1.jpg

empirestrikesback3.jpg

tumblr_lgjqenuINy1qguurxo1_500.gif

tumblr_l1olq4H4d11qznd83o1_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
^Such a strange film.

I was expecting something more akin to Lily's research

Ya. It took so many good turns. Quite the gem. I like really like where he turns to dust in that "ibogane land" near the beginning, and then that crazy bombardment of visuals where he imagines himself sitting with his wife at that patio table outside with the sun flowers. So feakin mad hatter.

The zoo was epic, and one of the main reasons to dub this a scifi imo.

even if it is fantasy not sci-fi, still nice to see someone giving Labyrinth appreciation. i am sure i am forgetting this one and that one, but Labyrinth is the best film in existence that's also a kids' movie.
pretty.jpg
anyway.

69. Naked Lunch

because it recognized the impossible and does something else cool instead. it uses great lines from an amazing book to make a great movie. while the two share themes and a title, they don't share the same story or even variations of--a different and in this case successful approach to adapting a novel into a feature-length film.

tumblr_lz5fyt2FVn1r2h479o1_500.jpg

^Great pick. Naked Lunch blurs the line between a lot of things. Fantasy or scifi? You deCIde.